Noun(1) a person who owes allegiance to that nation
Adjective(1) of or relating to or belonging to a nation or country(2) limited to or in the interests of a particular nation(3) concerned with or applicable to or belonging to an entire nation or country(4) owned or maintained for the public by the national government(5) inside the country(6) characteristic of or peculiar to the people of a nation(7) of or relating to nationality
(1) Sales of national art treasures to wealthy foreigners have led to hard feelings.(2) the national games(3) The two-hour show was televised on the national network so the whole country could watch.(4) Europe is stuck, perhaps for generations to come, in the logic of national interest.(5) he is a national hero(6) She feels at the moment there is no way to express support on a national scale.(7) It was like our whole dysfunctional national dream had played out in front of the world.(8) national flag(9) the harp is the national emblem(10) A firm may even take some of its national characteristics with it when it ventures abroad.(11) he's on the national committee(12) Some nations confer citizenship if you marry a national of that country.(13) One Saudi national was held for 119 days before being charged.(14) For the game in Scotland as a whole, for the national team and even for the Old Firm, that is good news.(15) Maximizing their gains demands a disciplined and rational investment strategy that is truly national in its scope.(16) an Irish national
(1) national park :: парки миллӣ
(2) national anthem :: Суруди Милли
(3) gross national product :: тавлиди нохолиси миллӣ
(4) national day :: рӯзи миллии
(5) national holiday :: иди миллӣ
(6) national income :: даромади миллӣ
(7) national guard :: Гвардияи миллӣ
(8) national flag :: парчами миллӣ
(9) national team :: дастаи миллии
(10) national security :: амнияти миллӣ
1. state ::
2. public ::
3. federal ::
5. civic ::
6. civil ::
7. domestic ::
8. internal ::
9. citizen ::
10. subject ::
11. native ::
12. voter ::
national, nationally, nationals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We're going to melt all the gold
from the fucking NATIONAL reserve.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
What? In the
Chattahoochee National Forest in Georgia?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
Sheldon, that computer
is used for NATIONAL defense.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 18
...I'm gonna get
a NATIONAL commercial.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
The NATIONAL reserve,
on carts propelled by outboard motors!
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 8
English to Tajik Dictionary: national
Meaning and definitions of national, translation in Tajik language for national with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of national in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "national"
What national means in Tajik, national meaning in Tajik, national definition, examples and pronunciation of national in Tajik language.