Adjective(1) not either; not one or the other
(1) I am neither a liberal nor a conservative(2) A battle between father and son is about to erupt, though neither of them realise it yet.(3) Upon realising my error, it all felt a bit awkward, but neither of us could bring ourselves to mention my faux pas.(4) The marriage was finally approved, but the bride was married with neither of her parents at her side.(5) I've run second a few times but neither of us had won the entire series of games previous to this!(6) Great effort from the edge of the box - neither of these two sides is prepared to settle for a draw.(7) A quick flick of the head confirms neither of the other two are objecting.(8) Except he would take cream with his coffee and neither of us would smoke.(9) he didn't remember, and neither did I(10) For a while you could get it on the Wayback Machine but it's gone even from there and neither of us thought to make new copies.(11) neither of us believes it(12) In theory, we were going to walk up the thousand steps, but neither of us could be bothered.(13) neither side of the brain is dominant over the other(14) So neither of them moved, and the algae that grows on the sloth's fur got to the finish line first.(15) Despite the big numbers, neither of the town's MPs claimed as much in expenses as they could have.(16) We arrived fashionably late and neither of us had any supper so we thought we'd grab a bite there.
(1) me neither :: ман ҳаргиз
(2) neither nor :: на на
(3) neither of them :: ҳеҶ яке аз онҳо
(4) neither of us :: на мо
(5) neither one :: на яке аз
(6) neither here nor there :: на дар ин ҷо на он ҷо
(7) neither this nor that :: на ин ва на он ки
(8) neither more nor less :: на бештар ва на камтар аз
1. neither ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Neither Joffrey nor any of his men
shall set foot in our lands again.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
I mean, me NEITHER.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
- Neither did I.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
Neither of those things have
ever helped me meet a woman.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 4
English to Tajik Dictionary: neither
Meaning and definitions of neither, translation in Tajik language for neither with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of neither in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "neither"
What neither means in Tajik, neither meaning in Tajik, neither definition, examples and pronunciation of neither in Tajik language.