Noun(1) any compound containing the nitrate group (such as a salt or ester of nitric acid
Verb(1) treat with nitric acid, so as to change an organic compound into a nitrate
(1) By depositing proteins as monolayers onto gold colloids, the aim will be to develop biosensors for nitrate and nitric oxide with detection capabilities approaching those of natural bacterial cells.(2) He is further accused of faxing an inquiry to a chemical company about purchasing urea nitrate - a fertiliser - using a false company name, and of using a false name to obtain a mobile phone number.(3) Residual nitrate will remain in the soil from previous years' fertilization as well as from mineralized soil organic matter.(4) fish-fry populations are damaged by nitrate(5) For instance, the nitrogen cycle in the atmosphere is highly complex with a number of variables affecting the nitrate and nitric acid generation that can end up in the ice.(6) If nitrate leaches below the root zone it eventually contaminates the groundwater.(7) the fertilizer is usually a basic nitrate(8) Tolerance, and with it loss of antianginal effect, develops with long-term use of any form of nitrate .(9) For example, a mixture of concentrated nitric and sulfuric acids will nitrate benzene.(10) nitrate of soda(11) The effects of nitrate on various species range from gross toxicity to more subtle changes in physiology and development.(12) Thus NO metabolized to nitrosothiols and to nitrated amino acids was not detected.(13) The interaction between nitrogen oxides and PAHs leads to formation of nitrated PAHs, which are in turn even more potent carcinogens.(14) The added ethyl group makes ethylbenzene about 25 times more reactive to nitration than benzene.(15) Nitric oxide, nitrates , and sulfa-containing drugs are the most frequent precipitants of clinically important methemoglobinemia.(16) It is important to note that nitrated proteins are not the same as free radicals.
(1) potassium nitrate :: нитрат калий
(2) ammonium nitrate :: нитрат аммоний
(3) sodium nitrate :: нитрат натрий
(4) calcium nitrate :: нитрат калсий
1. nitrate ::
nitrate, nitrated, nitrates, nitrating
English to Tajik Dictionary: nitrate
Meaning and definitions of nitrate, translation in Tajik language for nitrate with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of nitrate in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "nitrate"
What nitrate means in Tajik, nitrate meaning in Tajik, nitrate definition, examples and pronunciation of nitrate in Tajik language.