Noun(1) a fertilizer that is derived from animal or vegetable matter
Adjective(1) relating or belonging to the class of chemical compounds having a carbon basis(2) being or relating to or derived from or having properties characteristic of living organisms(3) involving or affecting physiology or bodily organs(4) of or relating to foodstuff grown or raised without synthetic fertilizers or pesticides or hormones(5) simple and healthful and close to nature(6) constitutional in the structure of something (especially your physical makeup
(1) In 1968, however, the two churches officially stated that their goal is full, organic unity.(2) This is an organic form of economic development whose growth will be more like the internet or the blogosphere than some giant centralized program.(3) If the native soil is sandy, use 50 percent soil and 50 percent organic material.(4) Dairygold said in a statement that the natural organic waste spreading in Ballyduff and Camphire is fully treated and is both non-toxic and non-hazardous.(5) The next morning, I stumble downstairs to find the corporate machine whirring along with seamless organic synergy.(6) Health systems need to be organic and flexible rather than rigid and mechanistic.(7) The sediment, rich in heavy metal elements and organic substances, takes in dissolved oxygen and discharges smelly waste such as methane and sulphide into the water.(8) In terms of dating, the data are somewhat inconclusive because structured organic material (pollen and spores) are rare in most samples.(9) We continue to gain market share in key target markets and achieve good revenue growth from both acquisitions and organic developments.(10) Have you had goals in mind throughout your career, or has your development been fairly organic ?(11) These elements include comprehensive planning for the city as an organic whole, and emphases on the circulation of goods and people, on order and security, and on hygiene and health.(12) The business is currently profitable on a month-by-month basis and organic growth should allow it to double its million-plus turnover annually, he adds.(13) Airborne particles can be organic or inorganic in nature and can range in size from 0.001 micrometers to several hundred micrometers.(14) This confessional record was prompted by ├ö├ç├┐changes in her life├ö├ç├û, and it is a natural, organic work, melodic yet quirkily experimental too.(15) Europe is taking the lead in the shift to sustainable farming practices and organic food production.(16) The film is filled to overflowing with strange and wondrous images, but they all feel organic to that world, never thrown on screen simply for their own sake.
(1) organic food :: ғизои органикӣ
(2) organic matter :: моддаҳои органикӣ
(3) organic farming :: кишоварзии органикӣ
(4) organic chemistry :: химия органикӣ
(5) organic compound :: мураккаб органикӣ
(6) organic growth :: афзоиши органикӣ
(7) organic compounds :: пайвастагињои органикї
(8) organic solvent :: пардохтпазирии органикӣ
(9) organic acids :: кислотањои органикї
1. living ::
2. pesticide-free ::
3. essential ::
4. structured ::
5. constitutive ::
6. organic fertilizer ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
some sort of ORGANIC signature
inside of it,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
Yes, I also tell people
I only feed the kids ORGANIC.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
Sean Penn, Vatican II,
gun control, ORGANIC food,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
Secondly, the ORGANIC structure of tapioca
makes it a jiggling bowl of potential death.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
-In that case...
-It's not as ORGANIC a need
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
English to Tajik Dictionary: organic
Meaning and definitions of organic, translation in Tajik language for organic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of organic in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "organic"
What organic means in Tajik, organic meaning in Tajik, organic definition, examples and pronunciation of organic in Tajik language.