Noun(1) a wrapped container(2) the allotment of some amount by dividing something(3) an extended area of land(4) a collection of things wrapped or boxed together
Verb(1) divide into parts(2) cover with strips of canvas(3) make into a wrapped container
(1) a parcel of shares(2) a parcel of rogues(3) The air parcel , however, has mass and therefore weight.(4) a parcel bomb(5) Farming a small parcel of land on the side of Kockanore Hill Jerry earned a great reputation for his fine garden.(6) Evans said the other 17-acre parcel has generated some offers, but no contracts.(7) Stark says the turn of events is disappointing, and notes the land was the largest parcel in the area that doesn't require rezoning, a process that could take a couple of years.(8) Just before you begin, Mr Shaw, I understand the parties have been informed that I hold a small parcel of shares in Publishing and Broadcasting Limited.(9) Suppose you owned a large parcel of land, which includes a large wooded area, home to an endanger species of owl.(10) You parcel up the boxes again: nothing has been quenched.(11) In recognition of his spearmen he gave them each a parcel of land in the area.(12) She fished into her pocket until she pulled out a tiny parcel of tissue paper.(13) In the end I did choose to use the Royal Mail service which enables you to collect the parcel from a local post office for a fee of 50p.(14) I cannot find your address in our back up folders, please could you send it to us, and we will put the parcel in the post today.(15) Farming a small parcel of land Tom made a big name for himself as a water diviner with his services in big demand throughout the county.(16) Firstly, either cut up the credit cards or parcel them up and put them away.
(1) parcel post :: баъди ќитъаи
(2) part and parcel :: иштирок ва ќитъаи
(3) parcel out :: ќитъаи берун
(4) parcel delivery :: расонидани ќитъаи
(5) pass the parcel :: воқеъ дар ќитъаи
(6) parcel of land :: ќитъаи замин
(7) postal parcel :: ќитъаи почта
1. package ::
2. plot ::
3. piece of ground ::
Порае аз хоки
4. bundle ::
як банда пиёз
5. share ::
7. divide up ::
parcel, parceled, parceling, parcelling, parcels
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
When I signed for the package, I was
deputized by the United Parcel Service...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
English to Tajik Dictionary: parcel
Meaning and definitions of parcel, translation in Tajik language for parcel with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of parcel in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "parcel"
What parcel means in Tajik, parcel meaning in Tajik, parcel definition, examples and pronunciation of parcel in Tajik language.