- падару модарparentageпадару модарparentedоила
Noun(1) a father or mother; one who begets or one who gives birth to or nurtures and raises a child; a relative who plays the role of guardian(2) an organism (plant or animal
Verb(1) look after a child until it is an adult
(1) Managing the strategic direction of a company's facilities is the glue that binds the facility management organization to its parent company.(2) Family and community, husband and wife, father and son, parent and child, were redefined in the later nineteenth century.(3) We constructed plasmid fusions by cloning the promoter regions of the wild-type parent and the inversion mutant onto the pRS550 plasmid.(4) The fact that these services developed at all is amazing, given the constraints of the parent companies or organizations.(5) Often too the parents are severely traumatized by the experience of detention, which reduces their ability to parent their children.(6) The emotions and experiences of birth mother, adoptive parent , and child are all embraced by God.(7) An adopted child is deemed to be a descendent of his adoptive parent or parents.(8) Marsh is relying on the corporate clients of its parent company to publicise its service, and expects that employees will view it as an additional voluntary benefit.(9) policy considerations were determined largely by the parent company(10) For an animal parent to neglect its own offspring would therefore be for it to behave contrary to its nature.(11) In Pegler's language, controllable capital employed is capital within its control as a subsidiary, as opposed to capital under the control of the parent company.(12) The fact that the mother is the natural parent of all five children is, of course, a significant factor to take into account.(13) we are losing our intuitive ability to parent(14) Company Reports are available for both parent companies and subsidiary companies.(15) A progeny animal is one derived from sexual reproduction that has at least one cloned animal as a parent (but could result from two cloned animals mating).(16) Will products and their parent organizations claim a right to privacy?
(1) parent company :: ширкати волидайн
(2) parent cell :: ҳуҷайраи волидайн
(3) parent-in-law :: падару модар-дар-қонун
(4) single-parent :: муҷаррад падару модар
(5) lone parent :: волидайн lone
(6) parent compound :: мураккаб волидайн
(7) parent material :: маводи волидайн
(8) male parent :: волидайн мард
(9) one-parent family :: оила яке аз падару модар
1. mother ::
2. father ::
4. progenitor ::
5. adoptive parent ::
6. foster-parent ::
шириятон падару модар
7. step-parent ::
қадам ба падару модар
8. guardian ::
10. raise ::
11. bring up ::
12. look after ::
13. take care of ::
14. rear ::
15. hand-rear ::
parent, parentage, parental, parented, parenthood, parenting, parents
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But being a PARENT...
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
But Bernadette is a way better
PARENT than I am.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
And the only PARENT I have left
has no right to call anyone reckless.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
You see, being a PARENT means that
all of a sudden a pile of problems
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
One that no PARENT wants for their son.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
English to Tajik Dictionary: parent
Meaning and definitions of parent, translation in Tajik language for parent with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of parent in Tajik and in English
Tags for the entry "parent"
What parent means in Tajik, parent meaning
in Tajik, parent definition, examples and pronunciation
of parent in Tajik language.