Noun(1) a tube with a small bowl at one end; used for smoking tobacco(2) a long tube made of metal or plastic that is used to carry water or oil or gas etc.(3) a hollow cylindrical shape(4) a tubular wind instrument(5) the flues and stops on a pipe organ
Verb(1) utter a shrill cry(2) transport by pipeline(3) play on a pipe(4) trim with piping
(1) When he is not in front of the computer, he can be found enjoying a pipe of tobacco.(2) It costs ├ö├®┬╝13 million to pipe the gas from Scotland to Cork.(3) they were sharing a pipe of tobacco(4) He thrust his pipe toward me and began a monologue.(5) We heard the raucous squabbling of gulls and the haunting pipe of the curlew.(6) He was enquiring about a burst sewer pipe in Smith's field.(7) She continued playing her pipe .(8) The shrill of the pipe draws the attention.(9) Unbeknownst to most of the country, a company in London has been using broadband connections via traditional phone lines to pipe television into homes.(10) In the king's name they broached a pipe of the best wine.(11) You can use the pipe to redirect the file's output.(12) the tone of a reed pipe(13) The pipe was blown as soon as the food was ready.(14) Clive puffed again, then slowly pulled the pipe from his mouth and leaned back in his chair, making it rock slightly as he held the pipe in front of his face.(15) She placed a pipe in her mouth, and blew out the smoke.(16) To assemble, arrange six amaranth crackers onto a parchment-lined sheet pan and pipe some chocolate cream in the center.
(1) water pipe :: қубур об
(2) exhaust pipe :: қубур ихрољи
(3) pipe wrench :: калид қубур
(4) steel pipe :: қубур аз пӯлоди
(5) pipe cleaner :: кӯчарӯб қубур
(6) pipe dream :: хоб қубур
(7) drill pipe :: қубур базавӣ
(8) pipe down :: қубур поён
(9) smoking pipe :: қубур сигоркашӣ
(10) pipe fitting :: арматура қубур
1. tube ::
3. whistle ::
5. organ pipe ::
6. tobacco pipe ::
7. piping ::
8. siphon ::
9. transmit ::
10. play on a pipe ::
бозӣ дар қубур
11. chirp ::
12. shriek ::
pipe, piped, pipes
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, then PIPE down
and let me read my comic book.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 15
Do you know how to PIPE down?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
Well, the PIPE was over my closet,
so all my clothes are gone.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
Uh, they have to fix a PIPE, so the water
will be off tomorrow from noon to 2.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 6
All right, how does the flow rate
in a PIPE depend on its diameter?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
English to Tajik Dictionary: pipe
Meaning and definitions of pipe, translation in Tajik language for pipe with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of pipe in Tajik and in English
Tags for the entry "pipe"
What pipe means in Tajik, pipe meaning
in Tajik, pipe definition, examples and pronunciation
of pipe in Tajik language.