Noun(1) the people who inhabit a territory or state(2) a group of organisms of the same species inhabiting a given area(3) (statistics(4) the number of inhabitants (either the total number or the number of a particular race or class, country or city etc.(5) the act of populating (causing to live in a place
(1) We both know that the Maori population were the original inhabitants of the land.(2) the general population(3) The high occurrence of STDs in the region is reflective of the area's very young population .(4) Because in many developed countries, governments are concerned about the global ageing population crisis.(5) On another front renewal too for the Ballina Parish Council to cope with the unprecedented growth in the parish population .(6) February and March are the time of year that the area's hare population is most visible.(7) These activists bring much more than rice and plastic sheeting to the civilian population hit hardest by the violence.(8) The total cassowary population for the area is calculated to currently be just 42.(9) These attacks against civilian population centers constitute war crimes.(10) The ideology also increased the Moorish soldiers' desire to care for the civilian population of the new land.(11) urban population(12) This can help bring to the fore, the plight of those who are the most vulnerable population due to HIV / AIDS.(13) And any programme aimed at slowing the growth of the prison population , or even reversing it, must do the same.(14) Ward's small population and physically close living quarters mean that the community on the island is a tight one.(15) the country's immigrant population(16) Does Australia seek a large population with a low living standard or a small population with a high living standard?
(1) population growth :: афзоиши ањолї
(2) the population :: ањолї
(3) population density :: Зичии аҳолӣ
(4) world population :: аҳолии ҷаҳон
(5) population explosion :: таркиш аҳолӣ
(6) total population :: шумораи умумии ањолии
(7) urban population :: ањолии шањрњо
(8) population control :: назорати аҳолӣ
(9) rural population :: аҳолии деҳот
(10) population mean :: назар аҳолӣ
3. people ::
5. citizenry ::
6. public ::
7. community ::
8. populace ::
9. society ::
10. body politic ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...based on the number of mailboxes and
given typical urban POPULATION density...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
half the POPULATION is fighting.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
...which is roughly the POPULATION
of the Southwest...
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
The POPULATION of King's Landing.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
...but as far as the POPULATION of this car
goes, you're a veritable mac daddy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
English to Tajik Dictionary: population
Meaning and definitions of population, translation in Tajik language for population with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of population in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "population"
What population means in Tajik, population meaning in Tajik, population definition, examples and pronunciation of population in Tajik language.