Verb(1) give something useful or necessary to(2) give what is desired or needed, especially support, food or sustenance(3) determine (what is to happen in certain contingencies(4) mount or put up(5) make a possibility or provide opportunity for; permit to be attainable or cause to remain(6) supply means of subsistence; earn a living(7) take measures in preparation for
(1) new qualifications must provide for changes in technology(2) Our aim was to raise awareness of the benefits and support available to those who provide unpaid care.(3) these clubs provide a much appreciated service for this area(4) Plans to provide the first gas supply to an area of Jaywick could be in the pipeline.(5) The object would not be to make money but to provide a supply of quality classic cars for them both to drive.(6) neither will provide answers to these problems(7) the order should be varied to provide that there would be no contact with the father(8) The contest should provide some useful pointers for the upcoming winter campaigns.(9) they provide us with the raw materials(10) It was turned into a pond in order to provide a ready supply of water should there be a fire nearby.(11) The plan provides for a framework for the management of acid sulfate soils.(12) This material plainly has to reach the expert and the clause provides that it should do so within a specific time limit.(13) This map provides a useful framework for analyzing the DNA in each chromosome.(14) The Commissioner identified the reasons for fixing the airport charges and that included providing Dublin with the necessary resources to develop its infrastructure so as to avoid congestion and bottlenecks.(15) What is certain is that this rhetoric provides a useful cover for a very traditional policy.(16) The mortgage provides that the mortgagor shall pay all municipal taxes as they fall due.
(1) provide for :: таъмин
(2) provide with :: таъмин бо
(3) provide support :: таъмини дастгирии
(4) provide evidence :: таъмин намудани далелҳо
(5) provide that :: таъмин ки
(6) provide service :: хизматрасонии
(7) provide assistance :: кӯмаки
(8) provide a loan :: таъмини қарз
(9) provide protection :: таъмини ҳифзи
(10) provide financial aid :: таъмин намудани кӯмаки молиявӣ
1. supply ::
2. equip ::
3. feed ::
4. make available ::
5. prepare ::
6. take precautions ::
7. stipulate ::
8. allow ::
9. cater ::
11. render ::
1. reserve ::
2. retain ::
3. withhold ::
ки бозаш дорад
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and to PROVIDE escape if necessary.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 9
While you do PROVIDE
a certain cultural diversity...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 13
It is why he does this, to PROVIDE for
his family, which he's accomplished.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
"...in search for new traces of DNA
that can PROVIDE some clues..."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
Any resources or men you need,
I will PROVIDE for you.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
English to Tajik Dictionary: provide
Meaning and definitions of provide, translation in Tajik language for provide with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of provide in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "provide"
What provide means in Tajik, provide meaning in Tajik, provide definition, examples and pronunciation of provide in Tajik language.