баргаштан, ёдовар шудан
- ёдовар шуданба хотир меорадбо ёдоварӣба ёд меорад
Noun(1) a request by the manufacturer of a defective product to return the product (as for replacement or repair(2) a call to return(3) a bugle call that signals troops to return(4) the process of remembering (especially the process of recovering information by mental effort(5) the act of removing an official by petition
Verb(1) recall knowledge from memory; have a recollection(2) go back to something earlier(3) call to mind(4) summon to return(5) cause one's (or someone else's(6) make unavailable; bar from sale or distribution(7) cause to be returned
(1) He has an amazing power of recall and an eagerness to state his case.(2) The fact that this year's panto at the Brewery is such a resounding success is testament to either Sam's amazing powers of recall or his ability under pressure or both!(3) The (q) of a block is a function of its recall probability and size.(4) They have also been asked to retain any compound feed containing the contaminated material and to recall any such compound feed sold to farmers and retailers.(5) people's understanding and subsequent recall of stories or events(6) Extraordinary memory and recall of events, facts, and/or figures.(7) I found that Kathy had the most amazing recall and was quite, utterly accurate in virtually everything she told me.(8) That could mean an instant recall for Liam George, who was dropped to the bench at Yeovil.(9) The chip giant could have redesigned the mobos, but instead has decided to recall the whole caboodle.(10) Memories plague my mind as I recall certain things.(11) It has come up with the plausible, although ridiculous, excuse that it has software problems with 103,000 handsets and so has had to recall them.(12) Wednesday, one of his political advisers said he will make a formal announcement after the recall is officially certified and a date for the ballot is set.(13) expert systems can produce solutions with the speed, recall, accuracy, and consistency that only a computer can provide(14) Not surprisingly, these are rougher years and I find I cannot recall the films to mind as readily.(15) A short stint at Class AAA Indianapolis was all it took to earn a recall to the majors.(16) Subjects were instructed that they should remember as many words as possible for purposes of subsequent recall .
(1) to recall :: ба ёд оред он
(2) not recall :: ёд оред он нест,
(3) recall with nostalgia :: Ёдрас бо ҳасрати
1. summoning back ::
2. recollection ::
3. callback ::
аз нав занг задан
4. reminiscence ::
5. remember ::
6. bring to mind ::
оварад, ба хотир
7. summon back ::
8. echo ::
10. call in ::
11. think ::
12. call back ::
аз нав занг задан
1. forget ::
2. unlearn ::
recall, recalled, recalling, recalls
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I seem to RECALL he laid siege to Storm's
End for the better part of a year.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
At a certain age, it's hard to RECALL.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
Excuse me, but if I RECALL
from seven years ago,
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 9
Well, I seem to RECALL them
giving you a bit of trouble as well.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 5
l seem to RECALL that you'd rather
sell drugs than take help.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
English to Tajik Dictionary: recall
Meaning and definitions of recall, translation in Tajik language for recall with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of recall in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "recall"
What recall means in Tajik, recall meaning in Tajik, recall definition, examples and pronunciation of recall in Tajik language.