рекорд, навиштаьотсабт кардан
Noun(1) anything (such as a document or a phonograph record or a photograph(2) sound recording consisting of a disk with a continuous groove; used to reproduce music by rotating while a phonograph needle tracks in the groove(3) the number of wins versus losses and ties a team has had(4) the sum of recognized accomplishments(5) a compilation of the known facts regarding something or someone(6) an extreme attainment; the best (or worst, as in a sport(7) a document that can serve as legal evidence of a transaction(8) a list of crimes for which an accused person has been previously convicted
Verb(1) make a record of; set down in permanent form(2) register electronically(3) indicate a certain reading; of gauges and instruments(4) be aware of
(1) this score is a record for the team(2) the safety record at the airport is first class(3) That means he is now Brazil's record goalscorer at the World Cup.(4) Nearly all observers record declines in economic activity in every year since 1998.(5) If I was going to do a record of piano music with strings, then I'd go to a big studio.(6) the number of first-time buyers is at a record low(7) he held the world record for over a decade(8) the safety record at the airport(9) he has a record of hard work(10) He has an excellent record of achievement as a Minister in the Northern Ireland Office and the Department for Work and Pensions.(11) However to his dismay he feels Brazil's style of play that took them to a record fifth World Cup is destroying the beautiful game.(12) In three cases the electronic device could not be made to record a measurement.(13) What is the fate of retail, of the record stores, when music is free at the point of delivery?(14) to keep a record of sth(15) In passing sentence the judge said that the appellant had an appalling record .(16) he'd listen to any record by U2
(1) track record :: сабти суруд
(2) to record :: сабт
(3) medical record :: сабти тиббӣ
(4) off the record :: хомӯш нависед
(5) criminal record :: доғи судӣ
(6) world record :: сабти ҷаҳон
(7) break a record :: мешикананд китобест
(8) vinyl record :: сабти ҷазӣ
(9) record store :: мағозаи нависед
1. record-breaking ::
3. album ::
5. criminal record ::
6. best performance ::
7. reminder ::
8. disc ::
9. track record ::
10. book ::
11. write down ::
12. indicate ::
13. achieve ::
15. memorialise ::
16. register ::
17. tape ::
18. read ::
record, recorded, records
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
They have no RECORD that anybody
actually paid for this thing.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
they only stay on your RECORD for a year.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
Okay, just for the RECORD, we're not
in an ersatz homosexual relationship.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
When you're old, you are
gonna want a RECORD of this.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
No, thank you. But for the RECORD,
I'm an excellent dancer.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
English to Tajik Dictionary: record
Meaning and definitions of record, translation in Tajik language for record with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of record in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "record"
What record means in Tajik, record meaning in Tajik, record definition, examples and pronunciation of record in Tajik language.