Noun(1) the act of passing something along from one person or group to another(2) a crew of workers who relieve another crew(3) a fresh team to relieve weary draft animals(4) a race between teams; each member runs or swims part of the distance(5) electrical device such that current flowing through it in one circuit can switch on and off a current in a second circuit
Verb(1) pass along(2) control or operate by relay
(1) To jumper the connection, we took off the port shoulder panel above the wing, removed a cannon plug from the safety relay , and connected it to a jumper placed in the cross-country kit.(2) Because ├ö├ç├┐brute force├ö├ç├û disconnects were not covered in the checklist, we relied on the radio relay for the procedure.(3) Transmission indicates a relay , carriage, waves, material carried from one form to another, one place to another.(4) Of particular note are four members of the Liberian national men's track and field 100-meter relay team.(5) A series of inter-club juvenile relay races is also on the programme.(6) As often as once a week, teams of relay runners compete in a long race that may begin far out on the plain, ending with a dash into the village.(7) In 2002, it was the first regional station in Ireland to relay the celebration from Lourdes.(8) Hold regular relay races, diving contests and water volleyball matches (pool rules permitting).(9) Kienan Ademetria brushed his long chestnut braid off of his shoulder as he continued to work on the circuit relay .(10) Bystanders and passers-by, and even those out for an evening stroll, joined the ranks of those who had gathered in front of shop windows to watch the television sets showing the live relay of the match.(11) In Rwanda, BBC Swahili will broadcast its coverage on the BBC relay in Kigali on 93.9 FM in Swahili.(12) If you had asked the older members of the Australian relay team after their race early yesterday, they would have said the same thing.(13) Televised music usually consisted of a studio concert or a relay of a prestigious public concert.(14) The FM relay ensures this part of Malawi can enjoy the same high quality FM sound as its neighbours in Lilongwe and Blantyre.(15) a relay of a performance live from the concert hall(16) Anonymous hubs are special computers on the Internet which relay information between a user and a web site that a user is visiting.
(1) re-lay :: нав имондорон
(2) to relay :: ба ҳам мепайвандад
(3) frame relay :: мепайвандад чорчӯбаи
(4) relay station :: истгоҳи мепайвандад
(5) relay box :: қуттии мепайвандад
(6) torch relay :: мепайвандад машъал
1. broadcast ::
2. transmission ::
3. showing ::
4. pass on ::
5. hand on ::
дасти оид ба
6. transfer ::
7. repeat ::
8. communicate ::
9. send ::
10. transmit ::
11. disseminate ::
12. spread ::
13. circulate ::
relay, relayed, relaying, relays
English to Tajik Dictionary: relay
Meaning and definitions of relay, translation in Tajik language for relay with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of relay in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "relay"
What relay means in Tajik, relay meaning in Tajik, relay definition, examples and pronunciation of relay in Tajik language.