Noun(1) the act of rotating as if on an axis(2) (mathematics(3) a single complete turn (axial or orbital(4) a planned recurrent sequence (of crops or personnel etc.
(1) If there are more than two players, they take turns in clockwise rotation , beginning with the player to dealer's left.(2) short rotation forestry(3) Any one set may be in play for more than one turn in rotation between the players.(4) He discovered the rotation of the earth on its axis and found in this the causes of day and night.(5) The depletion process is accelerated, however, when cotton is grown in rotation with high K-requiring crops such as alfalfa and corn silage.(6) The base is equipped with three omni-wheels with independent control of rotation that allow movement in any direction.(7) The earth moves around the sun in an orbit that is nearly a circle, and the axis of rotation of the earth maintains an effectively fixed direction.(8) There are occasions where there are two Bards sharing the telling in rotation , enabling an even more embellished tale to be told.(9) Loop as movement presupposes joint rotation between here and there, up and down, edge and center.(10) Forage soybeans also can be used as a one-year forage crop in rotation with corn.(11) the moon moves in the same direction as the earth's rotation(12) The President of the European Council will now serve for two-and-a-half years, replacing the current six-monthly rotation .(13) If the forest has a non-timber value, for instance, in terms of its recreation value or its value as a wildlife habitat, then this changes the socially optimal forest rotation .(14) Venus does have a very slow rotation : one day/night period takes 117 Earth days, but the cloud whizzes round in just four, and scientists so far have no explanation for it.(15) Therefore rotation of tasks was feasible, and would prevent a status hierarchy developing on the basis of specialised roles.(16) In fact, the panels are modular and there is only one layout of folds, with variation introduced by random rotation .
(1) job rotation :: ротатсияи кор
(2) crop rotation :: киштгардон
(3) clockwise rotation :: ротатсияи бо самти соат
(4) rotation speed :: суръати ротатсияи
(5) specific rotation :: ротатсияи махсус
(6) in rotation :: дар ротатсияи
(7) axis of rotation :: меҳвари ротатсияи
(8) optical rotation :: ротатсияи оптикӣ
1. revolving ::
2. turn ::
3. sequence ::
4. rotary motion ::
5. gyration ::
rotation, rotational, rotations
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Initiating ROTATION sequence.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 22
our dinner schedule,
my pajama ROTATION,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
...along the ridge of the shoulder blade,
making a small ROTATION as you do so.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
English to Tajik Dictionary: rotation
Meaning and definitions of rotation, translation in Tajik language for rotation with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of rotation in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "rotation"
What rotation means in Tajik, rotation meaning in Tajik, rotation definition, examples and pronunciation of rotation in Tajik language.