Noun(1) someone who imports or exports without paying duties(2) someone who travels on foot by running(3) a person who is employed to deliver messages or documents(4) a baseball player on the team at bat who is on base (or attempting to reach a base(5) a horizontal branch from the base of plant that produces new plants from buds at its tips(6) a trained athlete who competes in foot races(7) (football, and trying to advance(8) a long narrow carpet(9) device consisting of the parts on which something can slide along(10) fish of western Atlantic: Cape Cod to Brazil
(1) a 400 metres runner(2) a faded runner held in place with brass stair rods(3) With the score tied in the bottom of the ninth inning and a runner on second base, the batter hits a ball over the right-field fence.(4) He was the fastest runner from his field at both distances, clocking 32 minutes, 43 seconds and 14 minutes, 22 seconds.(5) As stated at the start Barry wasn't the fastest runner from the Newry area.(6) trying to determine whether a tax on books is a runner(7) Space the runner along the rod so it drapes gently between the rings.(8) Mary was a fast runner(9) The next batter hits a ball toward first base that hits the runner before the fielder can make a play.(10) She swapped track for road, became a marathon runner , ran three marathons and won the lot.(11) Imagine a marathon runner crossing the finish line and then being told he has to run an additional 10 miles - uphill.(12) The floor was still that gold flecked marble, but it also had a deep red carpet runner down the center.(13) Being a fast runner , he soon left the two of them behind.(14) He may not be the fastest runner next weekend, but he'll give it his best shot, rugby match or no rugby match.(15) The owners would send money or messages by means of a runner provided by their agent.(16) I had always been a fast runner , so it didn't take me very long to get into the park which was 2 blocks away.
(1) runner-up :: ҷойи дувум
(2) fast runner :: даванда рӯза
(3) runner bean :: боќле даванда
(4) table runner :: даванда мизи
(5) marathon runner :: даванда марафон
(6) front-runner :: Асосӣ-даванда
(7) free runner :: даванда озод
(8) road runner :: даванда роҳ
2. shoot ::
3. messenger ::
4. base runner ::
5. offset ::
ба ҳисоб гирифта
7. ball carrier ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Large size floor RUNNER."
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
So listen, the Nuart is showing the revised,
definitive cut of Blade Runner.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
English to Tajik Dictionary: runner
Meaning and definitions of runner, translation in Tajik language for runner with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of runner in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "runner"
What runner means in Tajik, runner meaning in Tajik, runner definition, examples and pronunciation of runner in Tajik language.