Noun(1) a temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to(2) an ordered list of times at which things are planned to occur
Verb(1) plan for an activity or event(2) make a schedule; plan the time and place for events
(1) It fits easily around one's schedule , and allows the least stealthy among us to enjoy the chase.(2) take a moment out of your busy schedule(3) The Supporters' Trust is to draw up a fund-raising schedule with several events planned for the close season.(4) He congratulated her on her appointment as Minister for Agriculture and thanked her for taking time out of her very busy schedule to come to talk to the meeting.(5) Yesterday, Delaney was trying to rearrange his schedule in order to come.(6) The IRS and the Department of the Treasury have announced an increase in the threshold for filing a separate schedule for interest or dividend income.(7) They had monitored the locations for the first three events on the schedule and the guest speaker had in fact appeared exactly when he was supposed to.(8) we have drawn up an engineering schedule(9) A schedule of events marking the program's 10th anniversary can be found online.(10) As the asset schedule makes clear, the financial resources are substantial and liquid.(11) This is a sampling of her weekly schedule : Monday: swimming at 5 a.m., school, singing classes in the afternoon.(12) They also provide Express Lunch, a 45-minute three-course set lunch menu which is specially designed to suit guests with a busy schedule .(13) We had a successful broadcast in Carlow during Easter week 2005 and are presently planning our broadcasting schedule for the coming year.(14) The Festival will be wrapped up on Monday but not before a fun-filled schedule of events are enjoyed by the townsfolk.(15) Last season there were 35 events on the schedule and Palmer feels that such a number is far too much.(16) Johnny raised his eyebrows and shrugged, ├ö├ç├┐I suppose I could fit you into my extremely busy schedule .├ö├ç├û
(1) to schedule :: ба наќша
(2) on schedule :: ҷадвали
(3) behind schedule :: паси ҷадвали
(4) time schedule :: ҷадвали вақт
(5) work schedule :: ҷадвали кори
(6) flight schedule :: ҷадвали парвоз
(7) payment schedule :: ҷадвали пардохти
(8) ahead of schedule :: пеш аз ҷадвали
(9) tight schedule :: ҷадвали қатъии
(10) production schedule :: ҷадвали истеҳсолот
1. plan ::
2. program ::
3. timetable ::
4. scheme ::
5. arrange ::
6. organize ::
7. plan ::
8. program ::
9. timetable ::
11. calendarize ::
13. slate ::
schedule, scheduled, schedules, scheduling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The manager hasn't posted the SCHEDULE.
How about I let you know?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
Three, counting Shattuck.
And he makes the SCHEDULE now...
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
I think it's best we take her
a little early. So why don't
we SCHEDULE it for
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
trying to seem like a man
with things on his SCHEDULE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
Actually, I think our next move is
to SCHEDULE a psychiatric evaluation.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
English to Tajik Dictionary: schedule
Meaning and definitions of schedule, translation in Tajik language for schedule with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of schedule in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "schedule"
What schedule means in Tajik, schedule meaning in Tajik, schedule definition, examples and pronunciation of schedule in Tajik language.