Adjective(1) of or relating to the practice of science(2) conforming with the principles or methods used in science
(1) The shortcomings of a scientific approach have produced doctors in conflict with their patients.(2) But neo-Darwinism has also in many cases abandoned proper scientific inquiry.(3) New scientific evidence shows consistent patterns of decline of functioning for four different types of dying.(4) Empirically a scientific fact has a higher probability of being correct, and should be considered on that basis.(5) But recently it has dawned on me that scientific research is a career worth pursuing.(6) Neither of them had officially completed high school, but they were certainly educated and scientific in their approach.(7) If you need to be scientific for purposes of the Talmud, so be it.(8) It has shown me how to utilize a scientific approach in analyzing health care businesses.(9) And so, the first scientific journal, the Philosophical Transactions, was published in 1665.(10) Editors should be scientific in their methodology and humanistic in its application.(11) He was a campaigner for a scientific approach to the understanding of history and an advocate of resistance to power, in state or church.(12) Your son's experience may not be scientific , but it certainly is convincing.(13) It is probably the case that a purely scientific approach may actually work for some who are suffering.(14) Now, however, there should be no doubt that it had no sound scientific basis.(15) But as scientific knowledge has grown so too have the perceived dimensions of the legal problems of conservation.(16) their approach was very scientific
(1) scientific notation :: Авалро илмӣ
(2) scientific research :: тадқиқотҳои илмӣ
(3) scientific method :: усули илмӣ
(4) scientific management :: идоракунии илмӣ
(5) scientific knowledge :: дониши илмӣ
(6) scientific name :: номи илмӣ
(7) scientific approach :: Муносибати илмӣ
(8) scientific discovery :: кашфи илмӣ
(9) scientific study :: омӯзиши илмӣ
(10) scientific calculator :: калкулятори илмӣ
1. technological ::
2. technical ::
3. research-based ::
тадқиқот дар асоси
4. knowledge-based ::
-Дониш дар асоси
5. empirical ::
nonscientific, scientific, unscientific
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
An article was just published
in Scientific American about our theory.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
It's the greatest
SCIENTIFIC feud of all time.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
Your argument is lacking
in all SCIENTIFIC merit.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
-What do the SCIENTIFIC branch say it is?
-They think it’s P-4.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
Now the whole SCIENTIFIC
community knows I was wrong.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 10
English to Tajik Dictionary: scientific
Meaning and definitions of scientific, translation in Tajik language for scientific with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of scientific in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "scientific"
What scientific means in Tajik, scientific meaning in Tajik, scientific definition, examples and pronunciation of scientific in Tajik language.