мехи печдортоб додан
- тоб доданscrewedдавутозииддаоscrewy
Noun(1) someone who guards prisoners(2) a simple machine of the inclined-plane type consisting of a spirally threaded cylindrical rod that engages with a similarly threaded hole(3) a propeller with several angled blades that rotates to push against water or air(4) a fastener with a tapered threaded shank and a slotted head(5) slang for sexual intercourse
Verb(1) have sexual intercourse with(2) turn like a screw(3) cause to penetrate, as with a circular motion(4) tighten or fasten by means of screwing motions(5) defeat someone through trickery or deceit
(1) he's offered me the job with a jolly good screw(2) Trouble's, it's just a pointless greatest hits album to steal your cash and screw you.(3) The pivot rod is released by loosening a clevis screw on the lift rod assembly.(4) Until then, though, I will only screw you out of several million dollars per person per year.(5) The bolt jiggled and slowly raised, the heavy screw in it slowly coming undone, until it was almost teetering out.(6) Telling your supervisor to go screw and then expecting him to fix your mess also sucks.(7) Its screw lies in 36m of water and general depth on the deck is around 26m.(8) The resulting rack is suspended with a rope through a couple of pulleys, which screw into joists in the ceiling.(9) You just cut off the top and screw the gadget into the pineapple flesh until you hit bottom, then pull out the corer with a lovely yellow cylinder of pineapple meat wrapped around it.(10) One huge plus is when you have leftover wine you just screw the top back on.(11) Therefore, screw you people who said I cannot do it.(12) Screw her and screw him for even thinking I'd let myself go like that.(13) The joke quickly seems to be on the reader: screw you for wasting your time on the musings of a blind film critic.(14) If you happen to hit framing while drilling, use a screw instead of a toggle bolt at that location.(15) screw the hinge to your new door(16) To the rear of the left torpedo tube, the flap is missing and the rudders and screw of one of the torpedoes are sticking out of the pipe.
(1) screw cap :: ақалли тоб додан
(2) screw off :: бирав хомӯш
(3) set screw :: тоб додан маҷмӯи
(4) screw thread :: риштаи тоб додан
(5) screw around :: бирав атрофи
(6) screw on :: бирав оид ба
(7) adjusting screw :: тасьеьи тоб додан
(8) screw nut :: чормағз тоб додан
(9) screw in :: бирав, дар
1. bolt ::
2. turn ::
3. propeller ::
4. screw propeller ::
тоб додан мурват
7. tighten ::
8. fasten ::
9. extort ::
10. cheat ::
11. bed ::
12. drive in ::
13. jockey ::
screw, screwed, screwing, screws, screwy, unscrew, unscrewed, unscrewing, unscrews
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...but I have an audition for a movie,
and if I get it, it could SCREW everything up.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
- Screw it, I'm calling and finding out.
- Good, call him.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
And if you SCREW up,
you're an idiot on YouTube forever.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 3
You’ll SCREW my life up, damn it.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
Screw that! I sat
on the floor for seven years.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
English to Tajik Dictionary: screw
Meaning and definitions of screw, translation in Tajik language for screw with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of screw in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "screw"
What screw means in Tajik, screw meaning in Tajik, screw definition, examples and pronunciation of screw in Tajik language.