Noun(1) disparaging terms for small people(2) any of various edible decapod crustaceans(3) small slender-bodied chiefly marine decapod crustaceans with a long tail and single pair of pincers; many species are edible
Verb(1) fish for shrimp
(1) The development of his theory began in 1994, when Andrew persuaded a film crew to film seed shrimp he'd caught off the Manly coast.(2) I can handle a shrimp like him any time(3) The trip north is slow for the cow-calf pair because of stops for nursing and the occasional meal of mysid shrimp or other food encountered.(4) They were fed a diet of commercial shrimp pellets every third day.(5) For the many children participating it was a good opportunity to get close to mitten crabs, shrimp , fresh water mussels and even eels, as well as to a lot of deliciously slithery mud!(6) They eat tiny organisms, such as mysid shrimp , that they find close to the ocean floor.(7) Are you sure you want to hang out with that shrimp ?(8) I got some groceries, but I also got some of those shrimp they have under heat lamps near the aisles.(9) The seadragon's diet consists of mysid shrimp and other small crustaceans.(10) Eumalacostraca is the group that contains most of the animals the general public recognize as crustaceans, such as shrimp , crabs, lobsters.(11) Larval fish, shrimps , and other smaller plankton are eaten when available.(12) The boys from the Cortez Club tell me the Mexican government has plans to sink the vessels from its now obsolete shrimping fleet to build a chain of similar artificial reefs in the Bay of La Paz.(13) But when the humpbacks are rounding up krill - small, shrimpy crustaceans - the net may be as small as five feet across.(14) I was a shrimpy , insecure city kid when I first went to camp.(15) It's fascinating to me that a man would move from Harvard Business School to shrimping to biotech.(16) Its Gulf coast is known for its rich shrimping grounds.
(1) shrimp cocktail :: Коктейл майгу
(2) shrimp paste :: хамираи майгу
(3) brine shrimp :: майгу brine
(4) dried shrimp :: майгу хушк
(5) mantis shrimp :: майгу mantis
1. prawn ::
1. colossus ::
2. giant ::
3. jumbo ::
4. leviathan ::
5. mammoth ::
6. monster ::
7. titan ::
shrimp, shrimped, shrimper, shrimpers, shrimping, shrimps
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Howard, your SHRIMP biryani.
- Thank you, sir.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
Yeah, well, I'm supposed to be in Vegas
throwing up on a SHRIMP buffet, give it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
...and all-you-can-eat SHRIMP for 3.95?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
...I'd be okay with brine SHRIMP
or the history of the unicycle.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
I'll start you off easy.
Electric eel, puffer fish, SHRIMP.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 9
English to Tajik Dictionary: shrimp
Meaning and definitions of shrimp, translation in Tajik language for shrimp with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of shrimp in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "shrimp"
What shrimp means in Tajik, shrimp meaning in Tajik, shrimp definition, examples and pronunciation of shrimp in Tajik language.