- ҳушьёрsoberedsoberersoberestба эътидол меоварад
Verb(1) cause to become sober(2) become more realistic(3) become sober after excessive alcohol consumption
Adjective(1) not affected by a chemical substance (especially alcohol(2) dignified and somber in manner or character and committed to keeping promises(3) lacking brightness or color; dull(4) completely lacking in playfulness
(1) She's very serious and very sober and as an actor she has a lot of technique and understanding of what's she doing.(2) His expression was perfectly sober , and he didn't sound anything but serious.(3) You say you love your children and that will keep you sober .(4) If we are being urged to do anything here, it is to resist indulging too much in these reactions, to sober up a bit and contemplate the task ahead.(5) With slow tempos predominating, they are sober , even solemn works, but hardly funereal, and never monotonous.(6) I laid in bed last night, totally sober , praying for alcohol to fall out of the sky and into my mouth.(7) One of the things that Marc and I were talking about during the break is something that I feel is very important and one of the reasons why some people can't stay sober .(8) This resolution is sensible, it is sober , it is realistic.(9) women were expected to wear sober clothes(10) Two, Sadie's a drunk and not a very good singer, sober or otherwise.(11) Two were taken to Tauranga police station to sober up before being released.(12) In recent years, a series of very sober and real statistics have surfaced.(13) When they worked for me, they stayed relatively sober .(14) David defended himself, hearing the pathetic tone himself, now that he was beginning to sober up.(15) Detectives said she had consumed only a small amount of alcohol and had been sober at the end of the evening.(16) Unfortunately ninety minutes wasn't enough to let the alcohol drain from my system - I think it must have been about 1000 before I started to sober up.
(1) sober up :: ҳушьёр бошем, то
(2) sober-minded :: ҳушьёр хирадманд
(3) sober-headed :: ҳушьёр-сарварӣ
(4) sober-blooded :: ҳушьёр хурӯши
1. not drunk ::
2. serious ::
3. somber ::
4. grave ::
5. drab ::
6. quit drinking ::
7. make serious ::
8. sober up ::
ҳушьёр бошем, то
1. blind ::
2. cockeyed ::
3. crocked ::
4. drunk ::
5. drunken ::
6. fried ::
7. high ::
8. inebriate ::
9. intoxicated ::
10. lit ::
11. looped ::
12. pickled ::
13. pie-eyed ::
14. plastered ::
15. sottish ::
16. sozzled ::
sober, sobered, soberer, soberest, sobering, soberly, soberness, sobers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He's poor company when he's SOBER,
but he's better at his work.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
and spelling is
a SOBER person's game, so...
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 9
You SOBER now?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
English to Tajik Dictionary: sober
Meaning and definitions of sober, translation in Tajik language for sober with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sober in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sober"
What sober means in Tajik, sober meaning in Tajik, sober definition, examples and pronunciation of sober in Tajik language.