дар баъзе маврид
- дар баъзе мавридбаъзан
Adjective(1) belonging to some prior time
Adverb(1) at some indefinite or unstated time
(1) The occasion was the second reunion of sometime pupils from East Cape schools living in Western Australia.(2) Send your estimates here, and I'll post them sometime in the next few days.(3) After sometime I felt homesick and took a ten-day break from there.(4) I am a long term subscriber and sometime contributor to the x-ray files and the letters, as well as a fellow Mainer.(5) The sometime City skipper has been dropped to the bench following the midweek arrival of winger Kieron Durkan from Macclesfield on a month's loan.(6) Just nipped out for a sandwich and saw former rapper and sometime footballer, John Barnes, walking down Pall Mall.(7) Afterwards they went upstairs to use Holly's computer and the two girls left Red House Gardens sometime after 5.35 pm.(8) It is expected to reach hurricane strength in the next 24 hours, and then smack into Nicaragua sometime on Sunday.(9) However, sometime during the next few decades, though one does not know when, there was a sea change in peasants' attitude.(10) Thanks to Senor G., a sometime contributor to it, here's the Shark Tank.(11) I guess this gives me an actual reason to go to Wigan sometime soon├ö├ç┬¬(12) James, who is based in NYC, built a house in Galway sometime ago and spends as much time possible there, where he has a number of horses.(13) I first came to Dublin via Belfast sometime in the early 1970s.(14) We may say unto you, as Tertullian said sometime unto the heathens.(15) Let's hope they manage to get to the US at some stage, but more importantly get to the UK sometime soon├ö├ç┬¬(16) It's rumoured the term originated in Vancouver sometime last decade, but it wasn't exactly meant to be endearing.
(1) some time :: баъзе вақт
(2) sometime in the future :: замоне дар оянда
(3) sometime ago :: чанде пеш
(4) sometime next week :: Ҳафтаи замоне оянда
1. someday ::
2. one day ::
4. at a future date ::
дар санаи оянда
5. sooner or later ::
дер ё зуд
6. by and by ::
аз тарафи ва аз тарафи
7. in due course ::
дар рафти сабаби
8. in the fullness of time ::
дар пуррагии замон
9. in the long run ::
дар муддати тӯлонӣ
10. former ::
11. past ::
12. previous ::
13. prior ::
14. foregoing ::
15. late ::
16. erstwhile ::
17. one-time ::
18. ex- ::
19. quondam ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, thank you.
Maybe we can have coffee SOMETIME.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
It's just a SOMETIME thing.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
Would you take me hunting SOMETIME?
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
You ought to come with us SOMETIME.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
- Maybe she could practice on you SOMETIME.
- It would be great to practice on a real doctor.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
English to Tajik Dictionary: sometime
Meaning and definitions of sometime, translation in Tajik language for sometime with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sometime in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sometime"
What sometime means in Tajik, sometime meaning in Tajik, sometime definition, examples and pronunciation of sometime in Tajik language.