Adjective(1) feeling or expressing regret or sorrow or a sense of loss over something done or undone(2) bad; unfortunate(3) without merit; of little or no value or use(4) causing dejection
(1) She whetted a rag and wiped the floor as I dumped the sorry sight into the wastebasket.(2) Without the ability to swim and stamina, a Water Polo player is a sorry sight.(3) I'm sorry I'm so late(4) I'm sorry I said anything(5) The only kink in his plan was that he far preferred to sermonize on what he saw as the sorry state of business leadership.(6) The entire, sorry saga of managerial incompetence stems from that single decision.(7) The whole sorry business makes her think of this Canetti quote.(8) It's a sorry sight to see two stunted propshafts, encrusted with marine growth, but he films the severed ends anyway.(9) I'd say she's sorry now(10) I'm sorry you're leaving(11) I may post more later, if I can sort out my thoughts better (my brain is slush at the moment, sorry !)(12) sorry about that!(13) Laughing so hard that tears ran down his face, Ranear of Tusheba was a sorry sight.(14) Sorry if it still doesn't make sense but it does to me, sorry !(15) Bob hangs his head and acts like he's sheepish and sorry , but he's entered into a world, within himself, from which he will not emerge.(16) Add to these charges the negligence and incompetence shown throughout this sorry affair.
(1) say sorry :: мегӯянд, пушаймон
(2) sorry for :: пушаймон
(3) feel sorry :: дилат месӯзад
(4) feel sorry for :: дилат месӯзад
(5) be sorry :: пушаймон мешавад
(6) better safe than sorry :: беҳтар бехатар аз пушаймон
1. sad ::
2. full of pity ::
пур аз раҳм
4. pitiful ::
6. bad ::
7. no-account ::
8. dark ::
1. admirable ::
2. creditable ::
3. meritorious ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Sorry, I should've seen that.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
Sorry, one sec.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
Look out. Sorry, Mr. Schrader.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 1
I'm SORRY for every mean thing
I ever did or said to you!
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
English to Tajik Dictionary: sorry
Meaning and definitions of sorry, translation in Tajik language for sorry with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sorry in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sorry"
What sorry means in Tajik, sorry meaning in Tajik, sorry definition, examples and pronunciation of sorry in Tajik language.