Noun(1) the male reproductive cell; the male gamete
(1) It's your job to make sure the sperm hits the green icons and avoids the reds.(2) Researchers from Saudi Arabia told scientists meeting in Spain how they had successfully produced embryos from air-dried sperm .(3) When a human sperm fertilizes a human ovum, a single cell is created with the potential to grow into a human person.(4) Four women received hormonal treatment and insemination with the husband's sperm .(5) Fertility scientists like Trounson say it is only a matter of time before the technique is also used to develop sperm and eggs cells, making infertility a thing of the past.(6) Male sterilisation is not immediately effective, and a condom must still be used until an analysis shows there are no sperm left in the semen.(7) We cannot determine his thoughts or presume his consent on a range of specific matters relating to the use of his stored sperm .(8) Experiments showed that without the protein, a sperm cannot overcome the final obstacle of fusing with the egg before fertilisation takes place.(9) Murray was unable to identify who the sperm belonged to.(10) Japanese scientists have identified a protein on the surface of sperm that's critical for causing the cell membranes of sperm and eggs to fuse.(11) Regular marijuana use can also lead to a decrease in sperm count, as well as an increase in abnormal and immature sperm .(12) But for other people, for people who are on the far right, sperm meeting egg even in a lab, that's life.(13) They claim that after 15 years, many species of whale, particularly the minke and the sperm , have recovered sufficiently so that as many as a couple of thousand a year can be sustainably harvested.(14) To remove the condom after sex, the outer ring is twisted to keep the sperm inside and the condom is pulled out.(15) Rakoff's essays about having Hodgkins disease and hunting down the sperm he once donated are classics.(16) If the egg is not fertilized by a sperm , the ovary produces less hormone and the lining of the uterus breaks down and menstrual bleeding begins.
(1) sperm count :: ҳисоб нутфа
(2) sperm cell :: ҳуҷайраи нутфа
(3) sperm bank :: бонки нутфа
(4) sperm donor :: донор нутфа
1. spermatozoon ::
2. sperm cell ::
English to Tajik Dictionary: sperm
Meaning and definitions of sperm, translation in Tajik language for sperm with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sperm in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sperm"
What sperm means in Tajik, sperm meaning in Tajik, sperm definition, examples and pronunciation of sperm in Tajik language.