тӯдатӯдаро ьамъ кардан
Noun(1) an orderly pile(2) (often followed by `of'(3) a list in which the next item to be removed is the item most recently stored (LIFO(4) a large tall chimney through which combustion gases and smoke can be evacuated(5) a storage device that handles data so that the next item to be retrieved is the item most recently stored (LIFO
Verb(1) load or cover with stacks(2) arrange in stacks(3) arrange the order of so as to increase one's winning chances
(1) Sorry but what you said just doesn't stack up with the odds.(2) She greeted her brother, as he finally walked over to the car, a stack of books piled up to his chin.(3) ├ö├ç├┐These should be your size,├ö├ç├û she handed him a stack of neatly folded clothes.(4) From another hole came the straw that was again piled into a stack .(5) Emanuelle frowned as she traced her fingers down the stack of folders neatly piled inside.(6) Do you have a stack of books piled beside your bed that you really are going to read?(7) He hides on his roof behind a stack of chimneys until the people finally disperse.(8) Unfortunately, toxic metals escape out the incinerator's smoke stack into the atmosphere.(9) she stood up, beginning to stack the plates(10) One exhaust stack will be virtually right next door to the Gabba.(11) I'd stack hatboxes covered in floral-print paper in a corner.(12) High ceilings provide the clear height to stack a large number of equipment racks and to accommodate overhead services.(13) The banker can stack the appropriate number of chips on top of the puck to indicate how many consecutive wins he has.(14) Also effective was a tall stack exhaust port which expels the fumes above the boat where they can more quickly dissipate in the air.(15) Vincent moved silently into a deep shadow on the other side of the room, going behind a stack of crates piled in the middle of the floor.(16) Neither the pile of work related e-mails in my inbox nor the stack of paperwork on my desk can put a dent in my enthusiasm.
(1) stack up :: ҳамту, то
(2) stack trace :: микроэлементхо анбора
(3) call stack :: занги анбора
(4) short stack :: кӯтоҳ анбора
(5) vent stack :: мерезанд анбора
(6) stack of :: анбора дар
(7) stack room :: ҳуҷраи анбора
(8) software stack :: анбора нармафзор
1. heap ::
2. haystack ::
3. chimney ::
4. smokestack ::
5. sight ::
6. push-down list ::
тела поён рӯйхати
8. load ::
9. pile ::
1. ace ::
2. bit ::
3. dab ::
4. dram ::
5. driblet ::
6. glimmer ::
7. hint ::
8. lick ::
9. little ::
10. mite ::
11. nip ::
12. ounce ::
13. pinch ::
14. pittance ::
15. scruple ::
16. shade ::
stack, stacked, stacking, stacks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I could STACK the logs conically
to facilitate air flow.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 20
but this one had a STACK
of books, like, this tall.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 12
I just STACK it up...
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
To watch you STACK the Small Council
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
...with a STACK of paperwork...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
English to Tajik Dictionary: stack
Meaning and definitions of stack, translation in Tajik language for stack with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of stack in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "stack"
What stack means in Tajik, stack meaning in Tajik, stack definition, examples and pronunciation of stack in Tajik language.