Noun(1) a natural body of running water flowing on or under the earth(2) dominant course (suggestive of running water(3) the act of flowing or streaming; continuous progression(4) something that resembles a flowing stream in moving continuously(5) a steady flow of a fluid (usually from natural causes
Verb(1) to extend, wave or float outward, as if in the wind(2) exude profusely(3) move in large numbers(4) rain heavily(5) flow freely and abundantly
(1) Why should we be so dismissive of the grammar schools selection process when most schools stream students of similar ability for science, maths etc?(2) More than a fifth of the world's population seek their place in the world within a stream of history that flows from the Koran.(3) The notes flowed together like a stream of melody, and the tune was surprisingly more soulful than her rendition.(4) a perfect trout stream(5) You can either listen to the stream or download the mp3.(6) Bicycles were again in the spotlight at a local housing estate last week, which day in, day out plays host to a steady stream of fast moving traffic.(7) The body may be a stream of data, a container of nested parts, or an embedded message.(8) A stream of animals is flowing across the road, raising dust from hundreds and thousands of cloven hooves.(9) A variation of this uses a stream of gas or liquid in the rocket nozzle to divert the exhaust flow.(10) there is a steady stream of visitors(11) He noticed a stream of fresh blood flowing down the covers of the bedspread and onto the floor.(12) When noon arrives the room begins to fill again all through the lunch period as the players stream back in to see the results of the morning moves, and the diplomacy begins again for the next day.(13) A stream of liquid pours in through the broken window.(14) A steady stream of visitors from the school-system hierarchy also thronged the courtroom.(15) Kaia replied, a stream of tears flowing from her eyes, bright against the firelight.(16) They predicted that out of the tent - a temporary casino - would flow a stream of money unlike anything the destitute tribe had ever seen.
(1) stream of consciousness :: ҷараёни шуур
(2) data stream :: наҳр маълумот
(3) jet stream :: наҳр барои ҳавопаймоҳо
(4) science stream :: наҳр илм
(5) stream down :: сӯи поён
(6) small stream :: наҳр хурд
(7) main stream :: наҳр асосӣ
(8) income stream :: наҳр даромад
(9) input stream :: ҷараёни вуруди
(10) stream out :: сӯи берун
1. creek ::
2. jet ::
3. succession ::
4. flow ::
5. watercourse ::
6. current ::
7. flow ::
8. pour ::
9. flutter ::
10. teem ::
11. well out ::
stream, streamed, streamer, streamers, streaming, streams
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Did you know Netflix lets you
STREAM movies on your computer now?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 4
Yeah, but ours can recognize a specific
data STREAM among background noise.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 8
but difficulty initiating a
urine STREAM could be a symptom
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 17
Anyway, Sheldon, we're at a decision point
to run the xenon STREAM
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
Does it involve difficulty
initiating a STREAM of anything?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 7
English to Tajik Dictionary: stream
Meaning and definitions of stream, translation in Tajik language for stream with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of stream in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "stream"
What stream means in Tajik, stream meaning in Tajik, stream definition, examples and pronunciation of stream in Tajik language.