Noun(1) an amount of something available for use(2) offering goods and services for sale(3) the activity of supplying or providing something
Verb(1) give something useful or necessary to(2) circulate or distribute or equip with(3) give what is desired or needed, especially support, food or sustenance(4) state or say further
(1) The US presently consumes more than 80 percent of the world's supply of these drugs.(2) they struggled to supply the besieged island with aircraft(3) Although the company deals mainly with the commercial sector, they will also supply green electricity to residential clients.(4) Today, however, no set of informants can supply all the information we seek.(5) Military planes have dropped food in some areas and the first Indian Navy supply ship arrived only yesterday.(6) Despite being retired, she still works as a supply teacher so she hasn't left school completely.(7) However, demand for assisted housing always outstripped the limited supply .(8) Muscle is probably spared the harmful effects of substances injected into it because of its abundant blood supply .(9) By 9.30 pm, the crew had arrived, changed the wires and insulation of our main line, and restored electrical supply to our home.(10) Apart from a small team of other ice-bound colleagues, his only contact with the outside world for two years was a single visit by a supply ship.(11) Three thousand donations are required weekly to supply the demand.(12) The government has enough to supply the needs of the American public.(13) My only question is, are there enough coffee farmers using sustainable practices to supply this new demand?(14) I hope she does make the school better and not use supply teachers all the time.(15) A number of people contacted the paper to claim that flu cases were clogging doctors' surgeries and forcing schools to appoint supply teachers in place of ailing staff.(16) Buckets for daffodils are available if you can supply daffodils.
(1) power supply :: таъмини нерӯ
(2) supply chain :: занҷираи таъмин
(3) water supply :: таъминкунандаи оби
(4) to supply :: таъмин
(5) supply and demand :: талабот ва
(6) air supply :: таъминоти ҳаво
(7) scope of supply :: доираи таъмини
(8) money supply :: ҳаҷми пул
(9) short supply :: таъмини кӯтоҳ
(10) in short supply :: дар таъмини кӯтоҳ
1. stock ::
2. provision ::
4. give ::
5. provide ::
6. satisfy ::
7. cater ::
8. append ::
9. render ::
10. issue ::
1. reserve ::
2. retain ::
3. withhold ::
ки бозаш дорад
suppler, supplest, supplies, supply, supplying
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Do you SUPPLY the the tennis balls?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
...and cut off the SUPPLY
of methamphetamine to the Southwest.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
I'd double their taxes and command them
to SUPPLY 10,000 men to the royal army.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
This is where the SUPPLY of current
flows out from, you see?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
The only question now is
will this SUPPLY enough current?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
English to Tajik Dictionary: supply
Meaning and definitions of supply, translation in Tajik language for supply with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of supply in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "supply"
What supply means in Tajik, supply meaning in Tajik, supply definition, examples and pronunciation of supply in Tajik language.