Noun(1) a reference point to shoot at(2) a person who is the aim of an attack (especially a victim of ridicule or exploitation(3) the location of the target that is to be hit(4) sports equipment consisting of an object set up for a marksman or archer to aim at(5) the goal intended to be attained (and which is believed to be attainable
Verb(1) intend (something
(1) The software enables record labels to track usage for target marketing and sales efforts.(2) a military target(3) the airport terminal was the target of a bomb(4) The deaths of civilians are justified only if they are unavoidable victims of a deliberate attack on a military target .(5) York City supporters are to target the FA in a double-pronged attack to highlight the plight of the club.(6) He did not have a save to make as the centre forward fired his penalty wide of the target .(7) Identify the position of a target sound in a word.(8) The report also reveals police and education officers were often the target of verbal abuse from the parents who were caught allowing their children to play truant.(9) The criminals behind these attacks are constantly evolving their techniques and changing tactics to target a wider range of victims.(10) In experiment 9, a computer program was written to give the subjects the choice of selecting the target sound that they have heard, its position in the token and its adjacent vowel.(11) A better way to make money may be to target advertising at those users.(12) He took up a bow and arrows, then quickly began to fire them at the target .(13) While squats and leg presses don't directly target the calves, they do rely on them for stability during heavier lifts.(14) In addition, many of these attacks seemed to target more than property.(15) Someone had actually found a bow and a few arrows, and a homemade target and shooting range had actually been set up.(16) Energetic fundraisers have gone a long way towards meeting their target and well ahead of time, too, because work on the church has to be delayed.
(1) target audience :: шунавандагони мақсаднок
(2) target market :: бозори ҳадаф
(3) target price :: нархи ҳадаф
(4) target group :: Гурӯҳи мақсадноки
(5) target language :: забони ҳадаф
(6) target date :: санаи мавриди ҳадаф
(7) on target :: оид ба мақсаднок
(8) target practice :: амал ҳадаф
(9) target cell :: ҳуҷайраи ҳадаф
(10) target man :: одам ҳадаф
1. mark ::
2. prey ::
3. objective ::
4. victim ::
5. target area ::
минтақаи мавриди ҳадаф
6. butt ::
7. pick out ::
8. aim at ::
9. place ::
target, targeted, targeting, targets
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If it's observed after it left the plane,
before it hits its TARGET...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
then maybe you'd hit
your TARGET one time in ten,
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
Well, they are kind of
our TARGET audience.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 16
I don't know. Target practice?
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
I don't know who he's talking to,
she's at Target buying me shirts.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
English to Tajik Dictionary: target
Meaning and definitions of target, translation in Tajik language for target with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of target in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "target"
What target means in Tajik, target meaning in Tajik, target definition, examples and pronunciation of target in Tajik language.