- куланги милтищандохтабоисихуруљ
Noun(1) lever that activates the firing mechanism of a gun(2) a device that activates or releases or causes something to happen(3) an act that sets in motion some course of events
Verb(1) put in motion or move to act(2) release or pull the trigger on
Adjective(1) neat and smart in appearance
(1) The teacher sighed and quickly pulled the trigger of the shotgun as an explosive noise ran to all directions.(2) Your finger may straighten with a snap - like a trigger being pulled and released.(3) The election was probably the trigger for the latest wave of terror attacks.(4) Repeatedly low readings in a certain situation may indicate the trigger .(5) Before you pull the trigger , be absolutely sure of your target and what's behind it.(6) The exact cause of psoriasis is not known but it is understood that stress can trigger an outbreak.(7) Both eyes wide open I fumbled for the trigger and fired off three shots.(8) He wrestled his finger free from the trigger and turned to fire again.(9) As you said, it's perhaps a trigger for a nuclear device and for a dirty bomb as well.(10) Bullets impacted the floor around me as I pulled the trigger and fired back.(11) he pulled the trigger of the shotgun(12) In my experience it takes much more than one solar arc progression to trigger events in a natal chart.(13) Imagining the ridiculous trigger for the situation, Mallory shook her head in bewilderment.(14) the trigger for the strike was the closure of a mine(15) Taking vigilant aim she pulled the hammer back seized the trigger and fired.(16) Remember, you have to talk to every single one in order to trigger the event.
(1) pull the trigger :: симро ба триггер
(2) trigger level :: сатҳи триггер
(3) trigger finger :: ангушти триггер
(4) trigger guard :: посбон триггер
(5) trigger circuit :: ноҳиявӣ триггер
1. initiation ::
2. induction ::
3. precipitate ::
4. prompt ::
бо омодагии пешакӣ
5. elicit ::
9. touch off ::
10. provoke ::
11. stir up ::
12. cause ::
13. give rise to ::
14. launch ::
15. lead to ::
16. set in motion ::
танзим дар ҳаракат
17. occasion ::
18. bring about ::
19. generate ::
20. engender ::
21. begin ::
22. start ::
23. initiate ::
24. enkindle ::
trigger, triggered, triggering, triggers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
These guys usually get a dunce
to pull the TRIGGER, right?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
if you're not willing
to pull the TRIGGER,
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
I broke free with
the pull of a TRIGGER.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
The TRIGGER is at the base
of that flagpole.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
You pull that TRIGGER, you'll never--
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
English to Tajik Dictionary: trigger
Meaning and definitions of trigger, translation in Tajik language for trigger with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of trigger in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "trigger"
What trigger means in Tajik, trigger meaning in Tajik, trigger definition, examples and pronunciation of trigger in Tajik language.