Adjective(1) not fair; marked by injustice or partiality or deception
(1) We might agree that, if we could distribute talents, it would be unjust or unfair to distribute them unequally.(2) If they personally feel that a decision is unjust and unfair , they must stand up for themselves.(3) I regard that as an inconsistent and unfair position for him to have adopted.(4) They are there to protect those accused from receiving an unfair trial because of prejudicial press reports.(5) There was a time when we had employers who were unfair and unreasonable, but I think time has moved on.(6) They would not agree to an unfair or unbalanced deal any more than we would.(7) it's totally unfair to blame you(8) The world in general, and the book trade in particular, is unfair , unjust, and patently absurd in its workings.(9) It's going to seem a bit unfair banning Americans for behaving like Americans if everyone else is doing so.(10) Thus the comparison was unfair - not in accordance with honest trade practices.(11) Opposition politicians said it would involve deeply unfair rationing according to lifestyle.(12) As a matter of personal philosophy, he thinks that judging a site based on links is unfair .(13) An unequal society is an unfair society, regardless of what factors have led to the inequalities.(14) It has opaque adoption procedures and risks unfair and unequal enforcement.(15) The capitalist system may be blamed for the unfair distribution of national and social welfare.(16) They began to shout of the rules and of unfair play, and Abigail sighed with relief.
(1) unfair dismissal :: озод беадолатона
(2) unfair advantage :: беадолатона
(3) unfair competition :: рақобати беинсофона
(4) unfair treatment :: табобати беадолатона
(5) very unfair :: хеле беинсофона
1. unjust ::
2. undeserved ::
3. unsportsmanlike ::
4. inconsiderate ::
1. clean ::
2. fair ::
3. legal ::
unfair, unfairer, unfairest, unfairly, unfairness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
No, it's not.
I've always thought that was UNFAIR.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
I mean, it's UNFAIR.
People just assume I'm going to be upset
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
"Do you understand now
why I think you are UNFAIR?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
I bet Jennifer gets a promotion
out of this, which is so UNFAIR,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
This is cruel and UNFAIR. Cruelly UNFAIR.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
English to Tajik Dictionary: unfair
Meaning and definitions of unfair, translation in Tajik language for unfair with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of unfair in Tajik and in English
Tags for the entry "unfair"
What unfair means in Tajik, unfair meaning
in Tajik, unfair definition, examples and pronunciation
of unfair in Tajik language.