- боба гунаеwithedwitheswithing
Preposition(1) accompanied by (another person or thing).(2) possessing (something) as a feature or accompaniment.(3) indicating the instrument used to perform an action.(4) in opposition to.(5) indicating the manner or attitude of the person doing something.(6) indicating responsibility.(7) in relation to.(8) employed by.(9) affected by (a particular fact or condition).(10) indicating separation or removal from something.
(1) A high proportion of women with osteoarthritis of the hip also have low bone density.(2) She is also five feet five inches tall with a scar under her nose and brown hair.(3) a tall dark man with a scar on one cheek(4) One night, after a fight with the man, she took an unknown dose of sleeping pills.(5) he sat there with a book in his hand(6) wisdom comes with age(7) After all, people with money and status employ other people to clean up after them.(8) She had tried desperately to be angry with William Ingalls, but all she wanted to do was die.(9) The lever couldn't be removed without undoing the nut so I decided to cut it with my hacksaw.(10) the grass was wet with dew(11) with time, the healing began(12) The tamarind provides a novel change to lemon as an accompaniment with the prawn.(13) The truffle taste was strong and earthy and worked in nice harmony with the risotto.(14) she ate it with a spoon(15) He appeared drunk and was wearing a white sweatshirt with blue writing in the centre.(16) they were fined ├ö├®┬╝300 with costs
(1) with you :: бо Шумо
(2) with me :: ҳамроҳӣ ман
(3) deal with :: сару кор бо
(4) along with :: ҳамроҳ бо
(5) with love :: бо муҳаббат
(6) put up with :: гузошта, то ки бо
(7) with respect to :: бо эҳтиром ба
(8) in accordance with :: бино бар ин
(9) with pleasure :: барои хурсандӣ
(10) with regard to :: бо таваҷҷӯҳ ба
1. accompanied by ::
2. escorted by ::
мушоият аз тарафи
3. in the company of ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I already shared a uterus
WITH my twin sister.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
If you had gone out WITH me years ago...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
I had an unusual experience
WITH Amy last night.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
Let's get on WITH it.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
The cousin who's getting married is
the cousin I usually go to weddings WITH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
English to Tajik Dictionary: with
Meaning and definitions of with, translation in Tajik language for with with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of with in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "with"
What with means in Tajik, with meaning in Tajik, with definition, examples and pronunciation of with in Tajik language.