- шоҳидшоҳиди оншоҳидоншаҳодат
Noun(1) someone who sees an event and reports what happened(2) a close observer; someone who looks at something (such as an exhibition of some kind(3) testimony by word or deed to your religious faith(4) (law
Verb(1) be a witness to(2) perceive or be contemporaneous with
(1) God directs those who follow Jesus Christ to represent Christ in the world and to witness to God's love.(2) For me, they embody and express the faith and witness of an extraordinary servant of Christ.(3) We are enriched in our understanding of the faith and strengthened for witness and service in the world as we listen to the voices of all God's people and receive their gifts.(4) It does not deal well with the question of how doing evil to one to stop evil to many can witness to the reign of a God that is truly and completely good.(5) A wise Christian told me about a year ago that I should never forget that God has put me in a great position to witness to lots of people.(6) Such vigilance is to witness to the power of Scripture and of Christ, as led by the Spirit.(7) I think a lot of it is due to my Mum, she was raised as a Jehovah's witness .(8) He then asks them to witness the signature of his will.(9) the memorial service was witness to the wide circle of his interest(10) As we exercise faithful stewardship over our bodies, we witness to our thankfulness to God for those bodies(11) Neither panels, as wings of a triptych, are of course signed, but they witness to a feature of El Greco's life - the production of multiple versions of the same scenes.(12) she appeared as witness for SeÔö£├¡n(13) We were a group of Christians, about twenty to thirty in number, who had come together for the bank holiday weekend to witness to Jesus Christ.(14) Sinclair complained that the Crown had failed to disclose a police statement that was inconsistent with evidence the witness gave in court.(15) It requires instruction in the faith and above all training in prayer, so that the gifts necessary for humble service and faithful witness be received by all.(16) I was witness to one of the most amazing comebacks in sprinting history
(1) bear witness :: шаҳодат
(2) a witness :: шаҳодате
(3) expert witness :: шаҳодат коршиносон
(4) witness box :: қуттии шаҳодат
(5) in witness whereof :: дар бораи он шаҳодат
(6) witness stand :: мавқеи шаҳодат
(7) witness protection :: њифзи шаҳодат
(8) false witness :: шаҳодати бардурӯғ
1. observer ::
2. deponent ::
4. informant ::
5. watcher ::
6. see ::
7. undergo ::
8. countersign ::
1. disproof ::
witness, witnessed, witnesses, witnessing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...so totally fixed in my memory is that
I had the privilege to be WITNESS...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
Hear my words
and bear WITNESS to my vow.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
The crown may call its first WITNESS.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
Father, may I ask the WITNESS one question?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
...be taking one's steady gal
to WITNESS a brutal murder?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
English to Tajik Dictionary: witness
Meaning and definitions of witness, translation in Tajik language for witness with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of witness in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "witness"
What witness means in Tajik, witness meaning in Tajik, witness definition, examples and pronunciation of witness in Tajik language.