- солyearliesҳар солсол
Noun(1) a period of time containing 365 (or 366(2) a period of time occupying a regular part of a calendar year that is used for some particular activity(3) the period of time that it takes for a planet (as, e.g., Earth or Mars(4) a body of students who graduate together
(1) One of his tutors at Cambridge described him as a very good student but certainly not the top student in his year .(2) in the year 1991(3) a year later(4) we'll be there for a year(5) he's the youngest in his year(6) she's in the second year of the degree(7) she spent a year there(8) the Muslim year(9) it's a year late(10) Calendar dates of events vary slightly because there is not an exact number of solar days in a year .(11) in the year of our Lord 1979(12) The Claimant is a final year student at the Chelsea College of Article.(13) We have made it compulsory for the first year students to attend classes twice a week in the lab.(14) In essence the year is split into four equal seasons, each lasting 91 days plus a bit.(15) they're paid by the year(16) it's almost a year since his heart attack
(1) last year :: соли гузашта
(2) next year :: соли оянда
(3) this year :: дар ҳамин сол
(4) every year :: ҳар сол
(5) year of birth :: соли таваллуд
(6) leap year :: соли кабиса
(7) fiscal year :: соли молиявӣ
(8) per year :: дар як сол
1. twelve-month period ::
давраи дувоздаҳ моҳ
2. class ::
3. twelvemonth ::
year, yearlies, yearly, years
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You might be forgetting another
accomplishment of the past YEAR.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
You only have sex
once a YEAR.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
I haven't seen my daughter in over a YEAR.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
I can't believe it took you a whole YEAR.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 4
...but last YEAR, my mom thought
they were phoning it in.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
English to Tajik Dictionary: year
Meaning and definitions of year, translation in Tajik language for year with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of year in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "year"
What year means in Tajik, year meaning in Tajik, year definition, examples and pronunciation of year in Tajik language.