- дар бораи
Adjective(1) on the move
Adverb(1) (of quantities(2) all around or on all sides, or about(3) in the area or vicinity(4) used of movement to or among many different places or in no particular direction, or about(5) in or to a reversed position or direction(6) in rotation or succession(7) (of actions or states, just
(1) reduced by about 5 per cent(2) there was a look about her that said everything(3) there's not much work about(4) there was a lot of flu about(5) she looked about the room(6) it's about 100 km away(7) it's all about having fun(8) he must be somewhere about(9) Good biopics struggle to present a truth, if not the truth, about their subjects.(10) You go in feet first - there's enough room to move about and then come out head first.(11) she's about ready to go(12) The day was too warm and too nice for rushing about .(13) What we will have to settle for, at best, is a frank debate about some of the subjects raised by Mind the Gap.(14) This is the only reason that should be regarded when talking about this subject.(15) about my Christmas present(16) there was nobody about
(1) what about :: бораи
(2) talk about :: гап дар бораи
(3) bring about :: меорад бораи
(4) think about :: фикр дар бораи
(5) about what :: дар бораи чӣ
(6) care about :: ғамхорӣ дар бораи
(7) about it :: дар ин бора
(8) think about it :: фикр дар бораи он
(9) forget about it :: фаромӯш бораи он
(10) thinking about :: фикр дар бораи
1. around ::
2. near ::
3. approximately ::
4. well-nigh ::
5. regarding ::
6. around ::
7. astir ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
If you wanna start acting like a brother
who cares ABOUT me, terrific.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 15
How ABOUT it, Sheldon?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
That I needed to think
ABOUT what I was gonna do here.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
is basically the only cool
thing I can say ABOUT myself.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 19
It's ABOUT a poor immigrant
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 13
English to Tajik Dictionary: about
Meaning and definitions of about, translation in Tajik language for about with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of about in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "about"
What about means in Tajik, about meaning in Tajik, about definition, examples and pronunciation of about in Tajik language.