Adjective(1) contrary to your interests or welfare(2) in an opposing direction
(1) So when lawn edges become overgrown and tatty, it can have an adverse effect on the look of the whole garden.(2) She said the development would have major adverse impacts on the beauty of the landscape.(3) The development will not have any adverse effect upon bats or other wildlife living in the area.(4) A hike in interest rates could have an adverse effect on house prices and in terms of consumer wealth.(5) Bacteria present in organic matter can have adverse effects on human and animal health.(6) Roadworks on three of the routes in and out of Skipton are having an adverse effect on local businesses.(7) Sources say that clients are leaving in droves because of the continuing adverse publicity.(8) Of course, there is also the adverse publicity that could dog them for years to come.(9) Not only did they put up a good show in adverse circumstances, they entertained the crowd greatly.(10) Despite the adverse blustery weather conditions, it was clear that Oxford had the edge.(11) I hope his commitment and long hours do not have adverse effects on him or his family.(12) Perhaps they never learned how to drive in adverse conditions in the first place.(13) The adverse publicity generated by the hijacking was the last thing the airline needed.(14) Fortunately, most schools forced to close due to the adverse weather were due to reopen today.(15) He believed it would have adverse effect on business and trade in the community.(16) It was bound to attract adverse publicity and bring the profession into disrepute.
(1) adverse effect :: таъсири манфии
(2) adverse selection :: интихоби номусоид
(3) adverse impact :: таъсири манфии
(4) adverse reaction :: вокуниши манфии
(5) adverse opinion :: андешаи номусоид
(6) adverse weather :: ҳавои номусоид
(7) adverse possession :: мулки номусоид
(8) adverse wind :: боди номусоид
1. unfavorable ::
2. harmful ::
3. hostile ::
4. contrary ::
5. untoward ::
1. advantageous ::
2. favorable ::
3. friendly ::
4. positive ::
5. sympathetic ::
adverse, adversely, adverseness
English to Tajik Dictionary: adverse
Meaning and definitions of adverse, translation in Tajik language for adverse with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of adverse in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "adverse"
What adverse means in Tajik, adverse meaning in Tajik, adverse definition, examples and pronunciation of adverse in Tajik language.