Noun(1) an abstract or general idea inferred or derived from specific instances
(1) They still offer their original concept where they provide single-use cameras for use during camp sessions.(2) All comments, printed or not, panned the design of the concept vehicle as dull and even pathetic.(3) Hella unveiled a working prototype of such a system on the Volvo SCC safety concept car in April 2001.(4) A strict ideational theory requires that all the criterial beliefs be satisfied in the correct application of the concept .(5) The application of the concept following a rule presupposes a custom.(6) The product being sold is less clear, and the concept being sold is lost.(7) The content of the dispositional concept thus presupposes the virtual-color concept .(8) As with other products, glassware decisions are usually only as important as what it is your concept sells the most.(9) Race, like gender, is an inherent quality, but religion's only an abstract concept , just a set of ideas.(10) Each tour brings a new level to the original concept .(11) A friend told me yesterday that he had just sold a TV concept on behalf of a famous author he represents.(12) For a number of years, composites have been a popular material for concept cars.(13) structuralism is a difficult concept(14) I certainly see there is plenty of good automotive art in this mix of new models and concept wagons.(15) More effort focused on the commander's intention, the concept , will reap great dividends for the commander and staff.(16) One of the best features of every auto show is the concept vehicles each automaker showcases to the public.
(1) proof of concept :: далели консепсияи
(2) concept art :: санъат консепсияи
(3) basic concept :: консепсияи асосии
(4) concept map :: Харитаи консепсияи
(5) self-concept :: худидоракунии консепсияи
(6) marketing concept :: мафҳуми маркетинг
(7) abstract concept :: консепсияи реферат
(8) business entity concept :: мафҳуми шахси корӣ
1. idea ::
2. notion ::
3. conception ::
4. abstraction ::
5. theory ::
6. hypothesis ::
7. belief ::
8. conviction ::
9. opinion ::
10. image ::
11. impression ::
12. picture ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
There's an economic CONCEPT
known as a "positional good"...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
You must have heard
of that CONCEPT, haven’t you, miss?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
is an abstract CONCEPT...
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
Do you understand
the CONCEPT of blackmail?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
It's proof of CONCEPT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 24
English to Tajik Dictionary: concept
Meaning and definitions of concept, translation in Tajik language for concept with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of concept in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "concept"
What concept means in Tajik, concept meaning in Tajik, concept definition, examples and pronunciation of concept in Tajik language.