Noun(1) a mental representation of some haunting experience(2) a writer who gives the credit of authorship to someone else(3) the visible disembodied soul of a dead person(4) a suggestion of some quality
Verb(1) move like a ghost(2) haunt like a ghost; pursue(3) write for someone else
(1) The corners of Ian's mouth turned upwards slightly showing a ghost of a smile.(2) Her fingers silently moved over the patterns on the fret-board, bringing her a slight ghost of what she had felt earlier.(3) the building is haunted by the ghost of a monk(4) she gave the ghost of a smile(5) She ran a hand through her hair carefully, a slight ghost of a smile fluttering across her lips.(6) What I saw in Jimmy John's hot dog stand was the ghost of an America I used to know - a land of little guys looking for a place to build something.(7) Those eyes were deep pools of cocoa brown and set over well chiseled cheekbones and a straight aquiline nose that was shadowed by a ghost of a goatee.(8) She held up her hands, a ghost of a smile touching her lips.(9) Let it be spoken without effect, without the ghost of a shadow on it.(10) a ghost ship(11) He seemed a ghost of his former action-hero self.(12) He shook his head slightly, the ghost of a smile on his face.(13) They have both improved their chances of qualifying and laid to rest the ghost of German invincibility.(14) Now, though, insurers find they are increasingly paying out for teenagers crashing expensive vehicles that they would not normally have the ghost of a chance of obtaining cover for.(15) I can still feel the ghost of her touch on my chin.(16) The ghost is believed to haunt the A363 and get into people's cars.
(1) ghost story :: достони ҷон
(2) ghost ship :: киштии ҷон
(3) give up the ghost :: дод, то ҷон
(4) ghost mode :: ҳолати ҷон
(5) ghost car :: мошин ҷон
(6) ghost train :: қатораи ҷон
(7) ghost driver :: ронанда ҷон
(8) the holy ghost :: ҷон муқаддас
(9) holy ghost :: шабаҳ муқаддас
1. specter ::
2. trace ::
4. touch ::
5. ghostwrite ::
6. haunt ::
ghost, ghosted, ghosting, ghosts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
They have Ghost.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
they say there are fields of GHOST grass
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
Ghost, stay with us.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
Ghost, away. Shoo. Shoo!
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
English to Tajik Dictionary: ghost
Meaning and definitions of ghost, translation in Tajik language for ghost with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of ghost in Tajik and in English
Tags for the entry "ghost"
What ghost means in Tajik, ghost meaning
in Tajik, ghost definition, examples and pronunciation
of ghost in Tajik language.