Noun(1) the first letter of a word (especially a person's name
Verb(1) mark with one's initials
Adjective(1) occurring at the beginning
(1) we have the initial results(2) When she caught word about the initial incident, she ordered all books and reading material banned and burned.(3) They want to see if the initial , favorable impression was justified.(4) And for certain names I used the same initial letter and changed the name; for some I just completely switched it.(5) The second scheme uses the first name and the initial letter of the last name.(6) If trouble continues after an initial warning, a letter is sent to the youngster's parents.(7) And yes, Jesus was poor, but not homeless, which was the entire point I was trying to make in my initial letter.(8) Show your child the initial letters of other members of the family and, when the post is delivered, see if they can work out whom each item of mail is for.(9) You'll have to excuse my rather bland choice of words in the initial sentence.(10) After the initial greetings and words of sympathy and relief, we all filed into the living room.(11) In its orthography, German gives an initial capital letter to its nouns, a practice common in English until the mid eighteenth century.(12) Do not confuse this use of red with the practice of using red ink for each initial letter of God, Christos or Iesus.(13) Geraldine's initial letter had no proper address on it and they owe their reunion to the local postman who recognised the name and knew the door number.(14) the initial proposal was accepted(15) It was much more to do with the tone of the letter than the initial phrase.(16) Indeed, it was this assumption which led him to initial and/or sign the documents without considering them in any detail.
(1) initial setting :: ғуруби аввал
(2) initial public offering :: қурбонӣ ҷамъиятӣ ибтидоии
(3) initial value :: арзиши аввалияи
(4) initial stage :: марњилаи ибтидоии
(5) initial cost :: арзиши ибтидоии
(6) initial conditions :: шароити ибтидоии
(7) initial condition :: ҳолати аввал
(8) initial state :: давлати ибтидоии
(9) initial capital :: сармояи аввалияи
(10) initial payment :: пардохти аввал
1. beginning ::
2. opening ::
5. inceptive ::
6. embryonic ::
8. first ::
9. early ::
10. primary ::
11. preliminary ::
12. elementary ::
13. foundational ::
14. preparatory ::
барои тайёр кардани
15. introductory ::
16. inaugural ::
17. put one's initials on ::
гузошта насабу як оид ба
18. initialize ::
19. sign ::
20. ink ::
21. countersign ::
22. autograph ::
23. endorse ::
24. inscribe ::
25. witness ::
26. verify ::
1. final ::
2. last ::
3. latter ::
4. terminal ::
5. ultimate ::
initial, initialed, initialing, initialization, initialize, initializes, initialling, initially, initials
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Accelerating at an INITIAL rate
of 32 feet per second.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
...correcting for observation bias
and postulate an INITIAL dating age of 15...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
...until our relationship
is past the INITIAL viability test?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
Look, and have Stephanie
INITIAL here, here, here, here...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
Yeah, I'm sure
it was just the INITIAL shock of it all.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 16
English to Tajik Dictionary: initial
Meaning and definitions of initial, translation in Tajik language for initial with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of initial in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "initial"
What initial means in Tajik, initial meaning in Tajik, initial definition, examples and pronunciation of initial in Tajik language.