- серцавцоон биёмезед,
Adjective(1) full of or characterized by loud and nonmusical sounds(2) attracting attention by showiness or bright colors
(1) Although TV snow obscures the main picture, a noisy signal can sometimes improve visual perception.(2) To say that his house was usually noisy , loud, and crowded would be an understatement.(3) She turned to look at her friend and didn't see the car that came up behind her until it stopped in front of her, and then gave a very loud and noisy honk.(4) Selective support for some of the projects is attracting no comment from the ever noisy and vigilant environment lobby, feeding the theory that a land grab for pals is the motive.(5) There are a few points in our songs were we do get loud/ noisy , but we do it in a dynamic way├ö├ç┬¬ we are very big on our dynamics.(6) It was a really, really loud plane - incredibly noisy .(7) Just as Jacob was about to tell Rupert something they all heard a very loud, noisy , and disturbing CRASH!(8) The generator was a loud, noisy thing, and we had to feed it with a never-ending supply of gasoline.(9) In the end, however, the Park Board bowed to pressure from a noisy minority and reversed their vote.(10) The restaurants in Beihai are very noisy , with most people laughing and talking in loud voices.(11) It could also be used by planners to restrict noisy commercial development in areas free from excessive noise or to ensure new housing is sited further away from busy roads.(12) It's a sign of our growing affluence that often where children once rode bicycles they now churn up paths on ear-splittingly noisy motorbikes.(13) The road outside was busy and noisy - a source of dust and petrol fumes.(14) You may need to take a noisy toddler outside to play or into another room.(15) With a smile David added: ├ö├ç├┐She was very boisterous, and very noisy .├ö├ç├û(16) The gardens were full of noisy squawking ibises and ducks and bats.
(1) very noisy :: хеле пурғавғо,
(2) too noisy :: низ пурғавғо,
(3) be noisy :: ғалоғула бошад
1. rowdy ::
2. clamorous ::
3. boisterous ::
4. turbulent ::
5. uproarious ::
6. riotous ::
7. rambunctious ::
8. rackety ::
10. talkative ::
11. vociferous ::
13. screaming ::
1. quiet ::
2. silent ::
3. still ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- (NOISY CHATTER)
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 1
- Leonard's a NOISY little dude in the sack.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
English to Tajik Dictionary: noisy
Meaning and definitions of noisy, translation in Tajik language for noisy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of noisy in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "noisy"
What noisy means in Tajik, noisy meaning in Tajik, noisy definition, examples and pronunciation of noisy in Tajik language.