Noun(1) the derivative of a function of two or more variables with respect to a single variable while the other variables are considered to be constant(2) a harmonic with a frequency that is a multiple of the fundamental frequency
Adjective(1) being or affecting only a part; not total(2) showing favoritism(3) (followed by `of' or `to'
(1) Certainly, that touring party was more than partial to a peculiarly Kiwi version of bacon and egg pie.(2) It should be thought of as a partial or incomplete dislocation.(3) I have a vague sense that dramaturgs may be a partial answer to the director capture problem, but I don't know enough about theatre to say.(4) One partial answer is a prediction from the years before the Oslo peace process collapsed.(5) For those of us who were expecting the Iraqi army to put up more resistance to the coalition this may provide a partial answer to why they did not.(6) Published within one year of the Iraq War, the book offers only a partial view of the international dimension of the crisis.(7) How can those who articulate the green case possibly be comfortable with such a curiously unbalanced mix of myths and beliefs, such a partial view of the world?(8) The original hawk-dove model predicted partial preferences for aggressiveness.(9) You know, I'm very partial to what you are saying here.(10) Today's side is also partial to knockout competition.(11) As partial academics they are unable to sponsor, promote or foster academic excellence.(12) This is a partial answer, satisfactory to explain my own suffering.(13) I suspect that this may be a partial answer, but the major problem is that there is too much fishing available to match anglers these days.(14) On another note, I have always been more partial to his poetry than his criticism.(15) Quantitative measurement is necessarily, by its very nature, partial and incomplete.(16) I think that a partial answer to your question is that we're in a much more modern secular period here, post-1945.
(1) partial shipment :: наыли қисман
(2) partial payment :: пардохти қисман
(3) partial pressure :: фишори қисман
(4) partial delivery :: расонидани қисман
(5) partial eclipse :: офтобгирӣ қисман
(6) partial derivative :: ҳосилаи қисман
(7) partial to :: қисман ба
(8) be partial :: қисман бошад
(9) partial opinion :: андешаи қисман
1. incomplete ::
2. biased ::
3. fond ::
4. overtone ::
5. partial derivative ::
1. disinterested ::
2. equal ::
3. equitable ::
4. fair ::
5. impartial ::
6. neutral ::
7. objective ::
8. unprejudiced ::
partial, partiality, partially, partials
English to Tajik Dictionary: partial
Meaning and definitions of partial, translation in Tajik language for partial with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of partial in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "partial"
What partial means in Tajik, partial meaning in Tajik, partial definition, examples and pronunciation of partial in Tajik language.