- таърифdispraiseтаърифба ситоишиХудоро ҳамду сано
Noun(1) an expression of approval and commendation(2) offering words of homage as an act of worship
Verb(1) express approval of
(1) How highly can we praise what, at root, is a very nicely executed imitation?(2) Results suggest that a self-evaluation intervention had a positive short-term impact on teacher praise .(3) Finally, Pentecost reminds us that each day is an opportunity to worship and praise God.(4) I praise God that the people responsible have a heart for God's people.(5) The convention schedule sets aside time for some serious praise and worship.(6) I will continue to praise my God under any authority, left or right.(7) Nothing but praise had ever been uttered about how the Isaacs got along together.(8) His days at Bootham Crescent continued to spark praise from all quarters of the club.(9) Every pro in attendance who analyzed the contest heaped effusive praise on the judges afterward.(10) Morocco especially has received lavish praise for its recent efforts and quite rightly so.(11) Half of the female respondents and both male respondents reported praise from coaches.(12) We glorify him when we praise him, recount his blessings to us, and thank him for them.(13) They were punished when they had done wrong and rewarded where praise was due.(14) But five men deserve special praise for their continued efforts.(15) we praise God for past blessings(16) Andrew's effort earned glowing praise from someone at the very top.
(1) to praise :: ба ситоиши
(2) worthy of praise :: сазовори ситоиши
(3) in praise :: дар ситоиши
(4) high praise :: Шукр баланд
(5) self-praise :: худидоракунии ситоиши
(6) in praise of :: Дар ситоиши
(7) praise highly :: Шукр хеле
(8) beyond praise :: берун аз ситоиши
1. approval ::
2. honor ::
4. commend ::
5. worship ::
1. knock ::
2. pan ::
3. slam ::
dispraise, dispraises, praise, praised, praises, praising
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Faint PRAISE, my lord.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
I can imagine no higher PRAISE.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
and we salute and PRAISE you.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 3
Praise the Lord.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
but speaks no PRAISE to
keep the price down.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
English to Tajik Dictionary: praise
Meaning and definitions of praise, translation in Tajik language for praise with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of praise in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "praise"
What praise means in Tajik, praise meaning in Tajik, praise definition, examples and pronunciation of praise in Tajik language.