Noun(1) a homogeneous mixture of two or more substances; frequently (but not necessarily(2) a statement that solves a problem or explains how to solve the problem(3) a method for solving a problem(4) the set of values that give a true statement when substituted into an equation(5) the successful action of solving a problem
(1) These repeating cycles of contemplation-action-closure offer the player one of the rewards of the puzzle solution .(2) The solution to this puzzle came not from biology but mathematics.(3) In its dephosphorylated state BglG exists as a dimer in solution .(4) The students providing right answers or explaining the solution to a mathematics problem demonstrated this.(5) Brine is a solution of sodium chloride and water that may or may not contain other salts.(6) Typically the host molecules are dissolved in solution or, alternatively, are confined to a membrane plane.(7) Accumulating data from genomic databases will soon provide the solution to this evolutionary puzzle.(8) Recently, the recombinant protein was shown to be a dimer both in solution and in crystals.(9) I must admit I don't have a good solution for this situation and it's frustrating.(10) This is made simply by adding baking soda to a solution of cocaine hydrochloride and heating the mixture.(11) The patterns are realized as the polymer is mechanically peeled away in one contiguous piece in solution .(12) The space shuttle is a complex solution to a very difficult problem, lifting a crew and a large cargo to Earth orbit.(13) Solvent-mediated interactions drive and stabilize biophysical assembly in solution .(14) The long-term solution to solving these problems is to develop a societal norm based on a limited number of core values.(15) The formation of these complexes can decrease the amount of bound by metal oxides, increasing the amount of available in solution .(16) Liquid bleach used in the laundry is an alkaline solution of hypochlorite ion.
(1) find a solution :: пайдо кардани як роҳи ҳалли
(2) saline solution :: ҳалли шӯр
(3) final solution :: ҳалли ниҳоии
(4) cleaning solution :: ҳалли тоза
(5) aqueous solution :: мањлули
(6) buffer solution :: ҳалли буферии
(7) salt solution :: ҳалли намак
(8) standard solution :: ҳалли стандартӣ
(9) saturated solution :: ҳалли тофта
(10) iodine solution :: ҳалли йод
1. answer ::
2. mixture ::
3. root ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- The SOLUTION to an equation?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 8
You are too kind.
I believe I have a possible SOLUTION.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
and I think I came up
with a SOLUTION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
That is not a SOLUTION.
No, it's not a SOLUTION.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
It'll last forever. I preserved it in a
1-percent SOLUTION of polyvinyl acetal resin.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 1
English to Tajik Dictionary: solution
Meaning and definitions of solution, translation in Tajik language for solution with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of solution in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "solution"
What solution means in Tajik, solution meaning in Tajik, solution definition, examples and pronunciation of solution in Tajik language.