Noun(1) an alphabetical list of names and addresses(2) (computer science, usually on a hard disk
(1) Meelick National School will launch a local telephone directory in the next two weeks.(2) A directory containing the details of the students who are willing to donate blood and their blood groups was released.(3) The directory lists and provides details of South African Art Organisations, Service Industries, and Infrastructure.(4) An all-inclusive online directory contains profiles and contact information on legislators and lobbyists.(5) Other key activities will include a regional organic trade directory listing producers, processors and retailers.(6) Though my home directory is encrypted, my data still may not be completely safe.(7) The new local area phone directory , being compiled by Roundfort Foroige, is going to print at the weekend.(8) There was no regular Philadelphia city directory published in 1838.(9) Now, your Linux directory listing should show up graphically in your web browser.(10) The online membership directory is updated quarterly to incorporate this new information.(11) We would like to compile an interior design directory for small businesses in York.(12) By default, most Windows programs will save their files to a specified directory on your hard drive.(13) The directory , besides listing details about its members, has several other user-friendly features.(14) But will he arrange to make copies of the directory available on sale for the public?(15) In this month three enterprising students from De La Salle College compiled a telephone directory of the local area.(16) For this purpose, they conduct surveys and compile an annual directory of all participating companies.
(1) telephone directory :: феҳристи телефон
(2) root directory :: решаи феҳрист
(3) current directory :: феҳристи ҷорӣ
(4) directory assistance :: кўмаки феҳристи
(5) working directory :: феҳристи кор
(6) phone directory :: феҳристи телефон
(7) directory listing :: феҳристи рӯйхати
(8) home directory :: феҳристи хонагӣ
1. index ::
2. list ::
3. listing ::
4. register ::
5. address book ::
6. catalog ::
7. record ::
8. archive ::
9. inventory ::
10. blogroll ::
English to Tajik Dictionary: directory
Meaning and definitions of directory, translation in Tajik language for directory with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of directory in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "directory"
What directory means in Tajik, directory meaning in Tajik, directory definition, examples and pronunciation of directory in Tajik language.