шумора, пурсишнашр кардан
- чопнашр шудамасъалањоидодани
Noun(1) an important question that is in dispute and must be settled(2) one of a series published periodically(3) some situation or event that is thought about(4) the act of providing an item for general use or for official purposes (usually in quantity(5) supplies (as food or clothing or ammunition(6) the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property(7) a phenomenon that follows and is caused by some previous phenomenon(8) the immediate descendants of a person(9) the becoming visible(10) an opening that permits escape or release(11) the act of issuing printed materials
Verb(1) prepare and issue for public distribution or sale(2) circulate or distribute or equip with(3) bring out an official document (such as a warrant(4) come out of(5) make out and issue
(1) I don't have an issue with that(2) the struggles of history issue from the divided heart of humanity(3) A full report on the launch of the festival will be published in next week's issue .(4) In question is whether an issue of shares constitutes a supply for VAT purposes.(5) The Seychelles Government was not amused and cancelled the complete note issue .(6) the chance of carrying such a scheme to a successful issue was small(7) the December issue of the magazine(8) a share issue has been launched(9) With an issue of blood she was cut off from the worship of God in the formal sense.(10) However, plans for the unit sales and bond issue remain at an early stage, he added.(11) One of the editorial board told Socialist Worker that it is on course for 9,000 sales of its latest issue .(12) the issue of racism(13) Resolving the abduction issue is an urgent matter.(14) it's still a point of issue(15) The findings are being published in this week's issue of the journal Nature.(16) Sports Illustrated will publish its world-famous swimsuit issue next month.
(1) date of issue :: Оғози эътибор
(2) issue date :: санаи нашр
(3) current issue :: масъалаи ҷорӣ
(4) hot issue :: масъалаи гарм
(5) at issue :: дар масъалаи
(6) first issue :: масъалаи якум
(7) special issue :: масъалаи махсус
(8) main issue :: масъалаи асосӣ
(9) security issue :: масъалаи амнияти
(10) controversial issue :: масъалаи баҳснок
1. matter ::
4. offspring ::
5. discharge ::
7. publication ::
8. take ::
9. number ::
10. consequence ::
11. emergence ::
12. government issue ::
13. send out ::
14. supply ::
15. emanate ::
16. result from ::
17. publish ::
18. egress ::
19. cut ::
1. antecedent ::
2. causation ::
3. cause ::
4. occasion ::
5. reason ::
issue, issued, issues, issuing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Do you consider the murder
of your own blood a troublesome ISSUE?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 3
- You clear on the shampoo ISSUE?
- Get out.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
This was a potential ISSUE,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
Your soap is not the ISSUE,
it's your filtration system.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
My companion takes ISSUE.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
English to Tajik Dictionary: issue
Meaning and definitions of issue, translation in Tajik language for issue with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of issue in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry "issue"
What issue means in Tajik, issue meaning in Tajik, issue definition, examples and pronunciation of issue in Tajik language.