Noun(1) an act of formulating a program for a definite course of action(2) the act or process of drawing up plans or layouts for some project or enterprise(3) the cognitive process of thinking about what you will do in the event of something happening
Verb(1) have the will and intention to carry out some action(2) make plans for something(3) make or work out a plan for; devise(4) make a design of; plan out in systematic, often graphic form
(1) The first two steps of the strategic planning process deal with this question.(2) This will give you an idea as to what kind of look has already been approved by your local planning authority.(3) Where they are identified as potential sites, local planning authorities should indicate how these constraints could be resolved.(4) urban planning(5) It is also important to incorporate operational risk management into the site planning process.(6) That was the assumption from the very beginning, from the conceptual stages to the detailed planning .(7) it entailed a lot of detailed planning(8) It is right that in almost all cases the initial decision on whether a development should proceed should be taken by the local planning authority.(9) Over the past year, we've made significant progress in improving our recovery planning process.(10) It was a subdivision that was resisted by the local planning authorities and was approved by the Minister under an appeal mechanism.(11) Consider whether you need to re-energize your growth strategy planning process with your key managers.(12) mass production methods call for detailed planning(13) the planning stages of the operation(14) the local planning authority(15) In an Air Force logistics environment, the process of demand planning can be applied in many situations.(16) planning applications
(1) plan :: нақшаи
(2) family planning :: танзими оила
(3) urban planning :: шаҳрсозӣ
(4) financial planning :: банақшагирии молиявӣ
(5) contingency planning :: банақшагирии ғайричашмдошти
(6) town planning :: шаҳрсозӣ
(7) project planning :: банақшагирии лоиҳа
(8) city planning :: банақшагирии шаҳр
(9) planning ahead :: ба нақша пеш
(10) career planning :: нақшаи фаъолияти меҳнатии
(11) planning permission :: иҷозат банақшагирӣ
2. provision ::
3. organize ::
4. intend ::
5. design ::
6. be after ::
7. project ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
not the way Joffrey's PLANNING on holding it.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
of the city of Altadena's
Zoning and Planning Department.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 14
What you might not know is Bernadette
is PLANNING on breaking up with Howard.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
Leonard, I know
what you're PLANNING to do,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
Thank you. Hey, have you and Howard
started PLANNING your wedding yet?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
English to Tajik Dictionary: planning
Meaning and definitions of planning, translation in Tajik
language for planning with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of planning in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'planning'
What planning means in Tajik, planning meaning
in Tajik, planning
definition, examples and pronunciation
of planning in Tajik language.