Noun(1) people without possessions or wealth (considered as a group
Adjective(1) deserving or inciting pity(2) having little money or few possessions(3) characterized by or indicating poverty(4) lacking in quality or substances(5) of insufficient quantity to meet a need
(1) Bedfordshire was rated weak by Government inspectors last year and poor at its previous inspection.(2) Tarleton says he lives poor for political reasons: he doesn't pay income tax.(3) And similar reasons are why abortion and childcare haven't penetrated this Far East in a very poor area of the world.(4) Pity poor Kenneth Welsh, with the weaselly demeanor only a mother could love.(5) she retired because of poor eyesight(6) And I couldn't help but pity the poor chap who finds himself grappling with one of these after a night out on the sauce with his hot date.(7) Should Munster lose, pity the poor man who moved the game to the capital purely for financial reasons.(8) Our first impressions were that it seemed a very run-down and poor city with an abundance of homeless people.(9) The reforms would widen the gap between rich and poor , creating a society of haves and have-nots.(10) we were very poor(11) After retirement, he is still serving the society, especially the poor .(12) She lives in housing for poor seniors and cannot afford to repair her own vehicle, which she says broke down four years ago.(13) The instruments trudge along at a snail's pace and the recording quality is poor at best.(14) Whether a place is poor or well-off depends not on the size of the town government building.(15) Pity those poor residents who put up with those conditions on a daily basis!(16) The place was poor beyond the conceptions of a privileged 21 st-century Westerner.
(1) poor baby :: кӯдаки камбизоат
(2) poor thing :: чизе камбизоат
(3) very poor :: хеле камбизоат
(4) the poor :: камбизоат
(5) poor people :: одамони камбизоат
(6) poor man :: мискине
(7) poor girl :: духтари камбизоат
(8) poor boy :: писаре камбизоат
(9) poor health :: саломатии заиф
(10) poor performance :: иҷрои камбизоат
1. poverty-stricken ::
2. substandard ::
3. meager ::
4. unproductive ::
5. deficient in ::
6. unfortunate ::
7. short ::
8. pathetic ::
9. poor people ::
1. affluent ::
2. fat ::
3. flush ::
4. rich ::
poor, poorer, poorest
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You POOR thing.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
Poor choice. Gram for gram...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
Your POOR hands.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
which means the POOR cunts trying to defend
the city end up burning it down.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
Or go mad,
like POOR old James Delos.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
English to Tajik Dictionary: poor
Meaning and definitions of poor, translation in Tajik
language for poor with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of poor in Tajik and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'poor'
What poor means in Tajik, poor meaning
in Tajik, poor
definition, examples and pronunciation
of poor in Tajik language.